Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh mrs t I hope that things pick up for you soon and everything is on the fast track for you and hubby. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsT - stupid AF!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry MrsT xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs mrst x

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Twice now I've been tricked, and both times it was on a cycle that I knew was gonna be a bust. Need to listen to my gut and stick with it. I'm ok, it was good news. A 12 day LP proves what when it wants to my body can do the right thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is good news! And hopefully your cycle continues to give you many more 12+ day LP
    You should have some answers from your GP soon anyway, shouldn't you? When can you get DH SA?

AFM-nice weekend this weekend albeit SO HOT!!! Had a nice picnic with the fam and enjoyed being with my two gorgeous nephews. Today just did groceries and decided to watch 'Last Vegas'...it is a funny movie!
    Loving how relaxed this weekend has been...I won't get many at all for about 5 weeks as there are so many birthdays (mine included ), an engagement party, work farewells!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    No chance unfortunately, it's AF.

Can't try this month. Will be a long wait :-/
    Oh So sorry to hear MrsT, and I totally get being "over it" as this is how I have been feeling lately.

If we are ever to have more than one, I want my first BFP to be soon otherwise I will be too old
    Really ****s me too, when all I read and hear from people I know, is whinging about their pregnancy! I want to yell at them that some of us would kill to be in their situations, but I can't
    I am CD3 now and DH seems to be coming down with something, so hoping he feels better soon so he can get the referral for his testing.
    Gonna start BD'ing CD11 I think this cycle and keep at it every second day for a couple weeks. So hopefully between now and then DH improves
    For those that have had their DH tested….what were the rules for how long he should or shouldn't do any bd'ing before going for sperm tests???

I am loving the bump pics also…although my tummy is that big without being pregnant lol!

for this cycle for those of us still trying xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    For those that have had their DH tested….what were the rules for how long he should or shouldn't do any bd'ing before going for sperm tests???

I am loving the bump pics also…although my tummy is that big without being pregnant lol!

for this cycle for those of us still trying xx
    I'm trying to remember - I want to say he wasn't allowed to have sex or masturbate for 48 hrs prior? I think. Maybe it was 24hrs, but leaning towards 48.

I hear you about the already preggers belly! I look like I'm already around 6 months, but without the firmness! *laughs*

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It was 3 days for DF after he had the snip.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read up on it on the IVF Australia website and it says 3days.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app