Closed Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Do you mean Last Vegas? Such a good movie!!!!!
    Yep silly auto correct!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (21-02-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry my internet has gone over limit on my phone so I can't check anything unless I'm on a pc, which is rare ahha.... so apologies for the long reply!!

Yeah I'm not too fussed at all at this point, just waiting and seeing what my body does. Either way it is good news - a FULL LENGTH lp, or a bfp, either way I have won - - though we all know what I would prefer!!! lol
    Haha I do that all the time with my data usage on my phone - luckily (lol phone obsessed) we have wifi internet so I just tap into that On my phone. Too bloody hard turning on the computer lol lol
    How did we ever live without smart phones?!

I'm glad your being so positive. And your right you have lengthened your LP or your UTD. It will be good to get your DHs SA back and then at least you can cross that off the list if it comes back normal.
    Have you guys discussed what you will do if the results come back "not ideal"? Sorry if that's prying but I'm just curious as to what happens? Obviously it depends on what the test comes back as, depending on what is affected.
    Hopefully nothing

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry yourself too much, this is very normal. How many months have you done opks? is this your first? I get 5-6 days of pos which is not quite normal haha but it just shows - everyone is different!
    This is the first time I have done it morning and night. This is our last cycle until we have a break until June/July so I guess I'm just wishing it will all work out perfect especially have our mc.

I can't wait to hear your results! Keep testing! Either way as you said its good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Haha I do that all the time with my data usage on my phone - luckily (lol phone obsessed) we have wifi internet so I just tap into that On my phone. Too bloody hard turning on the computer lol lol
    How did we ever live without smart phones?!

I'm glad your being so positive. And your right you have lengthened your LP or your UTD. It will be good to get your DHs SA back and then at least you can cross that off the list if it comes back normal.
    Have you guys discussed what you will do if the results come back "not ideal"? Sorry if that's prying but I'm just curious as to what happens? Obviously it depends on what the test comes back as, depending on what is affected.
    Hopefully nothing
    Well we have naked wifi, which means it's just a box that is plugged into power, and it supplies wifi to the house. But when DH is away, he takes it with him. So I've gone from having wifi for 50% of the day, to none at all Makes it a lot harder on my data usage haha......
    I'm normally okay, but this week I've gone $20+ over *cringe*. I've asked DH to send the internet home in the post (because it's not working for him where he is anyway) but he said just buy more data, it would probably cost the same amount anyway. So I'll do that.

Haven't thought a whole lot about the SA results. For me, I think, the first few months we would try just going longer between bd sessions? So instead of every second day (and every day around O) we would maybe do every 4 days, for eg. To give it time to "build up". This is really as far as I've thought. If that didn't work, or if the doc mentioned something specific, then we would probably discuss seeing a FS. Or wait and see how my results came back.

To be 100% honest, though, I don't think he will have any issues. I think it will be me with the hormone imbalance. Chances are he's completely fine

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    This is the first time I have done it morning and night. This is our last cycle until we have a break until June/July so I guess I'm just wishing it will all work out perfect especially have our mc.

I can't wait to hear your results! Keep testing! Either way as you said its good news!
    Ahh first time, ok, yes this is totally fine. Keep testing with your opks and take note when it starts to fade again. Pay attention to your cm also and you will slowly notice certain trends which help you pinpoint better let us know if you have any more confusion!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrstugs I was tracking cm but since mc it's been completely different. And O timing is completely different! Very hard and confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any of you guys used ovidrel? Just a little confused.. internet says it stays in the body 7-10dpo.. i am now 4dpo..and i got a BFN... should i prepare for a no go this month?? Amny experience is appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry I don't know much about it. If you're getting bfns though that means it's not in your system right? Maybe you should check with whoever got you onto the stuff.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CiCi87 View Post
    Any of you guys used ovidrel? Just a little confused.. internet says it stays in the body 7-10dpo.. i am now 4dpo..and i got a BFN... should i prepare for a no go this month?? Amny experience is appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi CiCi from what I have read on the surro forums once you get a negative hpt you can be mostly sure that a following +hpt is a pregnancy, most surros will test in successive days to see the test getting darker (pregnancy) rather than lighter (ovidrel leaving system).

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

CiCi87  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa lots of chat yesterday. Ill catch up over the weekend but just wanted to wish those testing over the weekend plenty of baby dust! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me, I'm 1-2 dpo,,,, the wait starts!