Closed Thread
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Attachment 50516

Have I even O'ed yet??

I thought the first was a positive but now I'm not so sure. Temp hasn't risen either.

I've not used the Forelife brand before.
    The top one is not positive, not dark enough. If you're temping them you will see when it happens. Keep testing :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha coco your DH is a cutie.

Babymaker looks positive! Jump in bed!! ;-)

Afm, longest LP ever, no spotting, confirmed O date with temps, temp is STILL HIGH (it should crash the day before AF). I'm starting to freak out this might be it!! Didn't test this morning so tomorrow hopefully I get an answer.

If it's AF, ok I'll be fine, I start tests with gp next cycle. But omg what if I'm pregnant!! Not sure I'm ready, now that it's looming lol :-O
    Oooooh mrs t I hope this is it. I will wee myself in excitement if it is lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry it's been a few days. Been flat out! DH injured himself at work and ended up in emergency, needing surgery! he'll be off work for at least two weeks- possibly more. Just what we need while waiting for a BFP! I hope the stress doesn't affect the result

MrsT- I just had a read of your TTC diary, not stalking, promise! Lol. Sounds promising! I really hope this is your month! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope he's okay m2or!!!

Haha that's ok the diary is public so I fully expect ppl to read it! It's awfully long unfortunately lol!

I really hope this is it. I'll be testing tomorrow unless something changes for the worse.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (19-02-2014),M2OR  (19-02-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    omg Mrs T you are keeping me in suspense for tomorrow!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies catching up on all your posts.

Babymakers that looks positive to me - get BDing
    Tugs - hoping your relaxed approach to TTC pays off this month!!!!
    M2or - sorry to hear about your DH. Hope he recovers quickly! How long until you test?
    Loulaa - I would make an appt now to get ball rolling. I made an appt when it took a little bit to get pregnant with ds2. I was sent for bloods and ultrasound and turns out I hadn't been ovulating. My point is, I'm sure that if you make the appt they will do something.

On the green tea front, ladies it's safe
    Just limit it in the first trimester because it does interfere with folic acid absorption. But since you can stop taking folic acid after 12weeks then your good.
    It's great, full of antioxidants and other goodies. Plus you can get caffeine free green tea.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (19-02-2014),M2OR  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was def a pos ladies! I just tested (10 hours since this morning) and it's practically a complete negative!!! I've never had an opk so clear to work out O! Woot!!!!

Argh mrstugs you're holding us all in suspense! Fingers crossed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Hey ladies catching up on all your posts.

Babymakers that looks positive to me - get BDing
    Tugs - hoping your relaxed approach to TTC pays off this month!!!!
    M2or - sorry to hear about your DH. Hope he recovers quickly! How long until you test?
    Loulaa - I would make an appt now to get ball rolling. I made an appt when it took a little bit to get pregnant with ds2. I was sent for bloods and ultrasound and turns out I hadn't been ovulating. My point is, I'm sure that if you make the appt they will do something.

On the green tea front, ladies it's safe
    Just limit it in the first trimester because it does interfere with folic acid absorption. But since you can stop taking folic acid after 12weeks then your good.
    It's great, full of antioxidants and other goodies. Plus you can get caffeine free green tea.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Thanks lovely, I'm down for the 28th as the earliest- but, let's face it, I'm more than likely going to be testing early! Lol

Omg, I feel for poor DH and the poor thing, he's in a lot of pain- but I feel like I have a third child at home! He's very limited in terms of things he can do at the moment, which is making it super hard for me, trying to juggle work, 2 kids, him and a dog! Bring on the weekend! I need a break
    I very much appreciate the things he does around the house- I guess you don't realise until you have to do it all yourself!

Sorry for the downer of a post, just feel like it's all getting on top of me at the moment! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh this 2ww is driving me mad!!! I've had a fair few symptoms (nausea, dry retching, boobs have grown and are sore) and the very earliest I can do a hpt is this Saturday, being 6 days before AF is due. I took myself off for a blood test today thinking if I was so sick surely there must be some hcg in there...BFN. Dr said not to stress because too early but this is driving me maaaaaddd! So I'm thinking my BFN isn't really accurate. How's everyone going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlovespugs View Post
    Ugh this 2ww is driving me mad!!! I've had a fair few symptoms (nausea, dry retching, boobs have grown and are sore) and the very earliest I can do a hpt is this Saturday, being 6 days before AF is due. I took myself off for a blood test today thinking if I was so sick surely there must be some hcg in there...BFN. Dr said not to stress because too early but this is driving me maaaaaddd! So I'm thinking my BFN isn't really accurate. How's everyone going today?
    How many DPO are you?