Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We just had DH tested this weekend gone. We just did the sample at home though, and dropped it into a pathology lab in the city (not our local one, has to be a certain one). Haven't got results back yet.
    DH had a giggle to me when he handed the cup over to the woman at the counter "yeah touch my juice!" Haha he's a child.
    I found it a bit awkward, but he seemed totally okay to be honest.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (18-02-2014),headoverfeet  (18-02-2014),LouLaa  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=FiBub76;7669048]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Hugs fi. It sounds like you did do it at the right times do fx that this is your month! I am getting Dh tested this month. Been hounding him to make an appointment. If you think it'll put your mind at ease I def would get it done. I've only been trying less than 1 year too. I'm also buying preseed and drinking green tea this month. Here's hoping! ]

I have been using the maybe baby gel the last couple of cycles
    I have also read that green tea can affect your body's absorbtion of folic acid, but I don't know how accurate that info is. Were you advised to have the green tea?
    I have switched to ELEVIT for a few cycles now instead of Blackmores, and have only had decaf coffee except I allow myself an instant coffee twice a week...
    I will cut out whatever I have to if it will help me, as I have read that caffeine can affect implantation(even though they say 2 cups of instant a day are safe).
    If AF arrives this weekend(Fri according to my peak on my monitor), I am even going to cut out the decaf...Haven't had a glass of wine at all this cycle, but will treat myself if AF arrives
    I am hoping to be able to give DH a surpirse bday present on Thurs morning after I poas ;-)
    Ive heard that too but they say 1 cup a day is ok. Tea doesn't have much caffiene in it anywas so I'm sure 1 cup should be ok. I'm trying to not limit myself to too much as I find it stresses me out. So I'm just going along as normal. Trying not to have alcohol tho but sometimes I have 1 glass a month. I am drinking green tea as I heard it ramps up your cm which I am on the low side I think. Also why I'm buying preseed this month.

I can imagine it being it beig awkward handing the specimen over but Dh doesn't seem too phased by it. I'm sure it'll be different when the time comes.

Mrs t when do you expect results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I need to call and find out if they will release results to me cos DH is away.

Just be aware ladies - 1 green tea per day is absolute max allowed once utd.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm so tired today! Hubby came home yesterday which is nice, missed him so much approx 4 weeks till we transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I need to call and find out if they will release results to me cos DH is away.

Just be aware ladies - 1 green tea per day is absolute max allowed once utd.
    Why is that tugs? I Thot green tea has less caffiene in it than coffee? Maybe I should get decaf?
    I am only planning on taking it up until O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is that tugs? I Thot green tea has less caffiene in it than coffee? Maybe I should get decaf?
    I am only planning on taking it up until O
    It's not about the caffeine it's about the herbs. Google it maybe? I'm sure someone's explained it better than I can lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Apologies. I've been a real slacker and not keeping up with our thread. I guess I'm getting a bit over it, trying not to think too much.

I'm at CD19, first faint line on an OPK this morning. I'll do another tonight but I'd say 'O' will be tomorrow. Bang on time really. I tend to ovulate between CD18 and CD20. Luteal phase usually 10 days.. I hope that's not the reason we aren't conceiving. I've had no previous issues.

I'm 36.... it's been 5 months so far. At what point do you think I should seek assistance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've gotten good at waiting. I don't test anymore - AF always beats me to it. If I do ever get to 14dpo then that's got me 6 days late for AF so yes I would test then lol. But it's never happened :-)
    Hahaha...same here. No more wasted HPT's .....I've got one ClearBlue digital sitting in my bottom drawer, waiting for the month that AF is late

AF arrived tonight.

Well onto cycle 4. At least I know I can rely in the OPK's now and my lp are 14 days. Gotta keep seeing the positives.
    Hugs hun xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    fingers crossed it was too early amy!

I think I'm very close to getting a pos opk If it's pos tonight will O be tomorrow? We bd last night so we may have been a bit too early.
    Im just about to O too. BD tonight and tomorrow night. Even get one in tomorrow morning if you can. That won't happen here....we usually wake up with two kids in our bed!

Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Am thinking if AF arrives, we should get DH tested. I think he is willing to do this, has anyone elses dh had to be tested?
    I know we haven't even been trying for 1 year yet and my first few cycles were horribly long etc so we didn't bd on the right days, but at my age (37) I don't want to waste any more time
    I am wondering the same thing.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Hi girls,

Apologies. I've been a real slacker and not keeping up with our thread. I guess I'm getting a bit over it, trying not to think too much.

I'm at CD19, first faint line on an OPK this morning. I'll do another tonight but I'd say 'O' will be tomorrow. Bang on time really. I tend to ovulate between CD18 and CD20. Luteal phase usually 10 days.. I hope that's not the reason we aren't conceiving. I've had no previous issues.

I'm 36.... it's been 5 months so far. At what point do you think I should seek assistance?
    My gp suggested we go back and see her if after 3 consecutive cycles we don't conceive. She said it can take at least a year but that is a really long time to wait. I went back and had some testing and so far so good, next step,would be to test DH
    The test for DH is simple sperm analysis, so that could be a first step as it involves him supplying them with a 'specimen' which is a simple procedure ;-) Much less invasive than any testing you might have to do.
    There is also a simple blood test to see if you have ovulated, but it has to be done on a certain day of your cycle to test for progesterone.
    Hope some of this helps. If you are concerned and don't want to waste time, I would go talk to your dr now

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by FiBub76; 18-02-2014 at 14:03.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (18-02-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Hi girls,

I would make an appointment to get the ball rolling now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (18-02-2014)