Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @MrsTugs - feeling better?
    Slept terribly, so not really :-/
    Haven't really had a full good sleep in a loooong time :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Slept terribly, so not really :-/
    Haven't really had a full good sleep in a loooong time :-(
    Boo! Changing weather always throws my sleep out of whack. Needless to say, I haven't been sleeping well - keep waking up exhausted!

I hope you get back to normal soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I hope so too. Or, on the other hand, I hope I get worse, coupled with a bfp :-P :-P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's hoping!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my impatience got the better of me I was 8dpo on Sunday and tested bfn! No surprises there, now just going to wait for af, if she is late then test again- I know why I find the wait so hard - because you see so many you tube clips of women getting strong bfp's at 8 dpo- lesson learnt

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed it was too early amy!

I think I'm very close to getting a pos opk If it's pos tonight will O be tomorrow? We bd last night so we may have been a bit too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So girls....question for you....With my fertility Monitor, I get two days of peak fertility then one day of high, then back to low again. This cycle I could only get DH to bd on the first day of peak then the high day two days later. Prior to that we were bd'ing every second day for over a week(very tiring!). Do you think we did it on the right days? My thought would be yes, as long as his "swimmers" are strong.
    I am feeling very emotional today...so far have cried at a picture on facebook and also whilst watching the 2nd SATC movie!!!!(AF or BFP due this weekend)
    Am thinking if AF arrives, we should get DH tested. I think he is willing to do this, has anyone elses dh had to be tested?
    I know we haven't even been trying for 1 year yet and my first few cycles were horribly long etc so we didn't bd on the right days, but at my age (37) I don't want to waste any more time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs fi. It sounds like you did do it at the right times do fx that this is your month! I am getting Dh tested this month. Been hounding him to make an appointment. If you think it'll put your mind at ease I def would get it done. I've only been trying less than 1 year too. I'm also buying preseed and drinking green tea this month. Here's hoping!

For all those waiting to test, best of luck! Baby dust to all!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Gelati;7669041]Hugs fi. It sounds like you did do it at the right times do fx that this is your month! I am getting Dh tested this month. Been hounding him to make an appointment. If you think it'll put your mind at ease I def would get it done. I've only been trying less than 1 year too. I'm also buying preseed and drinking green tea this month. Here's hoping! ]

I have been using the maybe baby gel the last couple of cycles
    I have also read that green tea can affect your body's absorbtion of folic acid, but I don't know how accurate that info is. Were you advised to have the green tea?
    I have switched to ELEVIT for a few cycles now instead of Blackmores, and have only had decaf coffee except I allow myself an instant coffee twice a week...
    I will cut out whatever I have to if it will help me, as I have read that caffeine can affect implantation(even though they say 2 cups of instant a day are safe).
    If AF arrives this weekend(Fri according to my peak on my monitor), I am even going to cut out the decaf...Haven't had a glass of wine at all this cycle, but will treat myself if AF arrives
    I am hoping to be able to give DH a surpirse bday present on Thurs morning after I poas ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    So girls....question for you....With my fertility Monitor, I get two days of peak fertility then one day of high, then back to low again. This cycle I could only get DH to bd on the first day of peak then the high day two days later. Prior to that we were bd'ing every second day for over a week(very tiring!). Do you think we did it on the right days? My thought would be yes, as long as his "swimmers" are strong.
    I am feeling very emotional today...so far have cried at a picture on facebook and also whilst watching the 2nd SATC movie!!!!(AF or BFP due this weekend)
    Am thinking if AF arrives, we should get DH tested. I think he is willing to do this, has anyone elses dh had to be tested?
    I know we haven't even been trying for 1 year yet and my first few cycles were horribly long etc so we didn't bd on the right days, but at my age (37) I don't want to waste any more time
    We started seeing an FS last May, so DH had an SA done as part of our initial checkups. I think he was fine with it?

== TMI!!! ==

He said the experience itself was very weird (understandably!) with the mags and videos, plus feeling awkward when giving the lady his warm jar at the end! Ha ha ha! Poor DH. That said, he got off easier - at least he didn't have a probe put inside him!

We're both 34 and TTC #1, which is why after a year of properly trying (plus 6 months prior of "Let's see what happens") we thought we'd get it checked out. In my case, he's 100% and I've got "Unexplained Infertility". FS doesn't think I'm ovulating each cycle, which would explain a lot! Doing acupuncture this month in an effort to regulate my cycles (AF every 2-3 months). Having a second surge for the month - here's hoping it works!!

Good luck! Hope the emotions are a BFP in the making for you!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (18-02-2014),LouLaa  (18-02-2014)