Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Still a positive, HOF!

How does this all factor in for your March transfer?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (09-02-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We are hoping that I ovulated long enough after the patient review panel meet to recieve the go ahead letter, hoping it will be at least 10 days, 2 weeks would be good than we can jump straight into a transfer otherwise we have to wait until April.

I think my LP is 14 ish days so by trying to pin point O this month I should get a good indication as to when my next cycle will start and when I will roughly O in that cycle. At the moment my app is telling me I'm due for af on the 26th Feb O will be around the 19th March and we would transfer 2 days after that. PRP meet on the 6th which gives us 13 days to get the letter.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aha!

Out of interest, is there a reason they're not doing cycle monitoring to help with the guesswork? Was it not an option?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Aha!

Out of interest, is there a reason they're not doing cycle monitoring to help with the guesswork? Was it not an option?
    I'm doing cycle tracking this month, I've done 2 scans last week, one on Monday and one on Friday and I have a LH and Progesterone test on Friday next week. But that wont tell me when I would of ovulated, just that I have I think? I am sure they will do more monitoring next cycle, someone has told me it's much like what Mrs T posted above, loads of bt and scans! I just wish my cycles were regular so I knew roughly what was going to happen when, at the moment they are fluctuating between 32 and 35 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I'm doing cycle tracking this month, I've done 2 scans last week, one on Monday and one on Friday and I have a LH and Progesterone test on Friday next week. But that wont tell me when I would of ovulated, just that I have I think? I am sure they will do more monitoring next cycle, someone has told me it's much like what Mrs T posted above, loads of bt and scans! I just wish my cycles were regular so I knew roughly what was going to happen when, at the moment they are fluctuating between 32 and 35 days.
    I did cycle monitoring for all three induction cycles. It was just a lot of blood tests for me:

First BT to check if I wasn't having a natural cycle.
    Then 5 days taking my induction pills.
    Then another BT after to check my levels were rising.
    Then another BT a few days later to check levels again (all three) to make sure I was surging/surged. (If the levels weren't rising strong enough, they would then do a transvaginal scan (dildocam) to check for follies).
    Then another BT to confirm levels were dropping and raising as necessary to confirm post ovulation.
    Then the TWW and another BT to confirm BFP/BFN.

Sorry to hear your cycles aren't regular - though given mine are every 2-3 months, you're doing much better than me! *laughs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did cycle monitoring for all three induction cycles. It was just a lot of blood tests for me:

First BT to check if I wasn't having a natural cycle.
    Then 5 days taking my induction pills.
    Then another BT after to check my levels were rising.
    Then another BT a few days later to check levels again (all three) to make sure I was surging/surged. (If the levels weren't rising strong enough, they would then do a transvaginal scan (dildocam) to check for follies).
    Then another BT to confirm levels were dropping and raising as necessary to confirm post ovulation.
    Then the TWW and another BT to confirm BFP/BFN.

Sorry to hear your cycles aren't regular - though given mine are every 2-3 months, you're doing much better than me! *laughs*
    Yes it's not so bad for me lol! I know the FS is planning on a natural cycle if everything checks out with this tracking cycle, I guess I will know more when I speak to the surrogacy nurse after all these tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Yes it's not so bad for me lol! I know the FS is planning on a natural cycle if everything checks out with this tracking cycle, I guess I will know more when I speak to the surrogacy nurse after all these tests
    I understand yours is more time sensitive, so obviously more frustrating when the cycles aren't lining up.

Good luck with it all! I hope it all times to be perfect! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I understand yours is more time sensitive, so obviously more frustrating when the cycles aren't lining up.

Good luck with it all! I hope it all times to be perfect! xx
    Thanks xo

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Just checking in ladies.

I'm currently feeling sorry for myself because I've got horrible MS and I'm
    Absolutely exhausted all the time, regardless of how long I sleep.

Have a scan on Wednesday hopefully will see bubs.

Trying to remind myself, MS and exhaustion are both good signs but it's hard when all you can stomach is vegemite toast, ginger tea and orange juice.

Tugs good luck with all your testing, I hope you get some solid answers soon.

Is anyone else testing soon?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept
    Hope you feel better soon lexim! All the best for the scan! That's super exciting seeing bub for the first time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought I had O'ed yesterday but my temp dropped again. No more monitoring this cycle. Sick of thinking about it.