Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good work holding out. It definitely pays off.

I have just been to my gp she's actually listened to me!!! She's putting me on a full monitored cycle which is a great first step. DH will be going for an SA sometime this weekend hopefully.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Good work holding out. It definitely pays off. I have just been to my gp she's actually listened to me!!! She's putting me on a full monitored cycle which is a great first step. DH will be going for an SA sometime this weekend hopefully.
    That's good to hear. I bet you're looking forward to having some answers. What tests do they do to monitor you during the month?My GP didn't give me that option. We will get Dh tested and he said if that comes back all clear then he said I need to just relax and come back when I've been trying for a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

apologies for not being on lately... have been flat out like a pancake...

im officially ovulating, so attempting to dtd when we can... which hasnt been much but hey if its meant to be it will happen bought a very cute little onsie today for an announcement photo.. clucky or what?! lol

i hope your all well, trying hard to fit 2 jobs, study and family into one is a bit
    bring on maternity leave.. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    That's good to hear. I bet you're looking forward to having some answers. What tests do they do to monitor you during the month?My GP didn't give me that option. We will get Dh tested and he said if that comes back all clear then he said I need to just relax and come back when I've been trying for a year.
    If you want to push for tests then find a gp who will listen, but I think getting DHs SA test is a great first step. We are getting DHs referral for that tomorrow.

For me it's blood test on cd1, testing about 10 different things. Then it's a blood test from cd7 every second day until cd23(-ish) checking the levels of your hormones (estrogen, prog, and LH)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got my peak reading yesterday! CD 20 is the latest I have ever gotten that! If we can manage it, it will be bd last night tonight and tomorrow. Even last night was a struggle haha it's not just DH that is running out of energy!!!
    This cycle for me has been longer than the last few. Hopefully it is a GOOD sign. On a lighter note, brought home our new car yesterday. It will be a great family car ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenblossomface View Post
    hi all,

apologies for not being on lately... have been flat out like a pancake...

im officially ovulating, so attempting to dtd when we can... which hasnt been much but hey if its meant to be it will happen bought a very cute little onsie today for an announcement photo.. clucky or what?! lol

i hope your all well, trying hard to fit 2 jobs, study and family into one is a bit
    bring on maternity leave.. lol
    I have been tempted to buy something like you have, but have resisted!
    I agree with you, am looking forward to planning maternity leave one day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Mrs T, I bet you will feel like a pin cushion but it will be so good to get an explanation

I had my 2nd scan yesterday and our last counselling session on Wednesday, just a blood test on Friday next week (CD24). Also need to organize a phone appointment to sign consent forms and a phone appointment with a nurse. PRP application deadline is on the 20th, we did our part of that the other day and mailed it all off to IPs to finish off. All I am going to say is that I am VERY thankful I was blessed to be able to just have to DTD at the right time of the month to make our babies!

Hope you all have a fab weekend, we are making the most of DFs last 2 days of R&R.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Busy week with work for me. Been hard to keep up with bh.
    Anyway, exciting news Mrst. Glad your gp is taking the right attitude. Hope there are some definitive answers soon hunny.

Hof it's all happening isn't it

I'll be doing opks this month again around the time j think o is due. Af arrived yesterday CD32 so lp was 13 days or just under. Hope that's an ok length. I usually getting excruciating period pains but since taking practitioner grade magnesium. I don't have any this cycle woohoo. I've had them since I was 14 so it's amazing :thumbup:

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I need to buy some work clothes
    Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky 13 day LP with a 32 day length is pretty much perfect. O a couple of days earlier and you'll have a textbook cycle :-)

Afm, cycle has skewed again. Cd15 and not even barely a second line on my opk. I'm being fairly hands off this cycle; only done 2-3 opks, not temping much, just bding when we want to. For me this is more a waiting cycle.... Kinda looking forward to AF so I can get testing!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in ladies.

I'm currently feeling sorry for myself because I've got horrible MS and I'm
    Absolutely exhausted all the time, regardless of how long I sleep.

Have a scan on Wednesday hopefully will see bubs.

Trying to remind myself, MS and exhaustion are both good signs but it's hard when all you can stomach is vegemite toast, ginger tea and orange juice.

Tugs good luck with all your testing, I hope you get some solid answers soon.

Is anyone else testing soon?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept