Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Anyone watch the ask the moms special?

DH & I
    Crap. Missed it. Will have to see if they are playing it again. My IQ box is not recognizing my internet connection so I'm unable to use catch up at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Urgh I just watched the last episode and can't believe Kailyn going on about Isaac's hair :/ I honestly didn't think it was any different to how he has had it before. Oh and the half white and little white boy comments irked me :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Urgh I just watched the last episode and can't believe Kailyn going on about Isaac's hair :/ I honestly didn't think it was any different to how he has had it before. Oh and the half white and little white boy comments irked me :/
    Yes I agree, I thought kailyn was very disrespectful with her comments and instead of having a calm chat with joe, she sent off offensive text messages. She really does have anger issues. I thought his hair looked fine. I'm sure there are lots of times she will disagree with joe and a haircut is not worth getting fired up about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    Yes I agree, I thought kailyn was very disrespectful with her comments and instead of having a calm chat with joe, she sent off offensive text messages. She really does have anger issues. I thought his hair looked fine. I'm sure there are lots of times she will disagree with joe and a haircut is not worth getting fired up about.
    She makes herself look so bad. Even if she did think Jo was being annoying. Just hear him out.

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm excited about the original teen moms coming back so we can see Catelyns pregnancy!

Leah is probably my most disliked mom at the moment. She's great with her girls, but she's just such a pain! Poor Jeremy lol

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    I'm excited about the original teen moms coming back so we can see Catelyns pregnancy!

Leah is probably my most disliked mom at the moment. She's great with her girls, but she's just such a pain! Poor Jeremy lol

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby
    I do feel sorry for Leah though. So much she has had to deal with and she's only a baby herself. I really hate that she wears so much eye makeup though. Makes her look old and trashy. Such a pretty girl without it.

I'm also very excited to see the girls back together. Except Farrah. Nobody is excited to see Farrah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I do feel sorry for Leah though. So much she has had to deal with and she's only a baby herself. I really hate that she wears so much eye makeup though. Makes her look old and trashy. Such a pretty girl without it.

I'm also very excited to see the girls back together. Except Farrah. Nobody is excited to see Farrah.
    Im fairly certain Farrah isnt coming back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, Farrah isn't going to be in the new season of Teen Mom. It was said that her choices don't fit the show. It was MTV's choice. Nothing to do with the other girls.

I'm excited to see Catelynn & Tyler again. Be interesting to see how they cope with a new baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I thought I'd seen something that they were all on board including Farrah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I know for a while the other girls were refusing to come back if they had to deal with her and then I saw something that said an agreement had been reached?? Maybe she's not after all. Meh. Still excited to see more decent stuff with the other girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I thought I'd seen something that they were all on board including Farrah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I know for a while the other girls were refusing to come back if they had to deal with her and then I saw something that said an agreement had been reached?? Maybe she's not after all. Meh. Still excited to see more decent stuff with the other girls.
    They just did an Ask The Moms special in the US and Maci announced Farrah wasn't returning to Teen Mom because of her life choices.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (12-10-2014)