+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nathan certainly is no angel. From what I have seen on the show and on social media he has some issues. He's a tosser and acts fake but I just meant that compared to what Janelle has been like with her past flames it seems like he is a better influence on her than the others. He certainly isn't somebody I would want my daughter with but Janelle has become a lot more responsible since she met him. She has a long way to go but at least she isn't going backwards like she was with the rest of the jerks she was with. I don't like Janelle but I can definitely say she has changed a bit from past seasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yes as much as janelle irritates me, she has come leaps and bounds since she first made her debut. And although I'm not up to date and not quite sure what the problem is with Nathan, he really does seem to be a positive influence in her life. She finally seems to be headed in the right direction for once. I really do feel so sorry for Jace though. All that screaming and fighting in front of him his whole life. He doesn't know anything else. Poor baby.

I have to say, I've not seen anyone mention Maci in here. I really like her and think she is such a good mum. Poor girl was up against the odds with another douche bag ex. What's with these loser guys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So I just caught up with a couple of episodes and noticed Adams new hand tattoos. Vommit. He is such a rat. I have no idea why Chelsea still has a thing for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I'm still an episode behind - just watched the one where Jenelle had surgery and Adam served Chelsea with court papers.

When I watch Adam talk about how he wants/needs more time with Aubree, I find it so hard to listen to him talk about how he has been hard done by, by Chelsea - does he honestly believe that she's the one standing in the way of him being a great father?

He reminds me a bit of Ryan in Teen Mom 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep Ryan and Adam are such similar creatures. I think him serving papers in Chelsea for more time with Aubree is a joke. I don't think Chelsea is your problem mate! I think he can't see the forest for the trees to be honest though.

The episode I'm talking about only aired last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched the latest episode of Teen Mom 2 and Adam has broken up with the mother of his second child Paisley, and now has a new girlfriend. He certainly doesn't waste any time moving on. Chelsea is so much better off without him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    Just watched the latest episode of Teen Mom 2 and Adam has broken up with the mother of his second child Paisley, and now has a new girlfriend. He certainly doesn't waste any time moving on. Chelsea is so much better off without him.
    We're are you watching this at .....PM me if you like ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    I watched that today too, hilarious when his friends were carrying on about how its unfair he doesnt have Aubree more... LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I watched that today too, hilarious when his friends were carrying on about how its unfair he doesnt have Aubree more... LOL

Yes! I was thinking, did he pay them to say that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So after it all came out in the wash it turns out that jenelle still smokes pot as she got busted on a court requested urine test and had to serve 2 days in jail. So maybe Nathan is more shifty then he is portraying himself. Maybe jenelle isn't doing as well as we thought. SMH.