+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Teen Mom 3

So it's only been on a couple of weeks - who's been watching and what do you think of it?

Such interesting viewing, but oh lordy are some of these girls in problematic relationships!

I feel so sorry for Alex, working 3 jobs whilst stressing about her boyfriend relapsing into drug addiction. It's such a toxic environment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alex seems pretty level headed for a teen. Matt needs to grow up but I think Alex needs to maybe get off his case a little. Although I can understand why.

Brianna has a good family unit with her Mum & Sister. Shame Devoin is missing valuable time with his daughter. Maybe less time bagging his baby mama and more time with Nova!

Katie & Joey seem to fight about nothing!

Mackenzie & Josh are a bit up and down. He's so not bothered about much the way he talks! She's a bit whiney..

It's a shame they've cancelled Teen Mom 3 but are still doing Teen Mom 2! Not enough drama I guess..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't remember their names coz I've only watched one episode, but the thing that stood our to me wAs how accepting these girls were of being treated like animals by their partners. I find it worrying that other young girls might watch and will think that's normal treatment :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have already seen all you are talking about?

Sent from my X10i using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBetweenTheThorns View Post
    I have already seen all you are talking about?

Sent from my X10i using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You may have seen them on 16 & pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have they cancelled it?? Will there just be the 1 season??

I think Alex has a bit of an anger problem, did anyone notice her snap at her mum when they were arguing in the car?? And the way she speaks to Matt I do feel kinda sorry for him. Yes he has a lot of issues but it's seems like he is trying, and her constantly barking at him is prob not going to help him.

I really like Brianna. Nova is totally cute. Her mum is so supportive it's nice to see them working together. And the sister also. Really reminds me of me, my mum, my sister and my dd we are really close like they appear to be.

Big props to Katie and her man (can't remember name) they seem to be good parents and doing all they can to support her. Don't know if they'll last or not, they do argue a lot over nothing.

Mackenzie and josh annoy me so much. She seems very immature (i mean she is the youngest of all the girls isn't she??) Josh seems to have absolutely zero interest in her or their child. He barely talks just grunts. He really bugs me.

Anyway that's my thoughts on it so far. Looks like a pretty dramatic season from the sneak peek. I'm a teen mom/16 and pregnant addict!! Was so excited when I saw the ads for it!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes just one season. It was announced December last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it was cancelled it didn't do as well as the others. I really like it tbh! No Jenelle's/Farrah's/Amber's this time!!

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lalasmooch For This Useful Post:

Lauzy  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    Yes just one season. It was announced December last year.
    Oh poo! That's disappointing.

At least Teen Mom 2 will continue on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Oh poo! That's disappointing.

At least Teen Mom 2 will continue on.
    I'm looking forward to Teen Mom 2 new series! I've been reading about how they've filmed Jenelle deciding on an abortion and going through with it. Bit of a hot topic. She is currently pregnant again too.