So I went in today and spoke to the midwives and doctors, told them I didn't want to be induced and asked if I could wait a few days, they put me on the ctg monitor and also had an ultrasound. Bub is fine etc so they have given me until Monday!!
I'll go in for another ctg on Saturday.
Also they did a stretch and sweep (first one) and I had some gas for it which made it a lot more tolerable than I imagined.
I haven't had many signs of labour, I was quite uncomfortable after the stretch and sweep and felt a lot of pressure down there with some very sharp stabbing pains but that all subsided after lunch
I wonder if the stretch and sweep will work and how long it will take?
Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app