+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I shop I go to Woolies, when dh shops he goes to Coles. I don't think there is much difference between the produce freshness or money wise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woolies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I generally shop at Woolies as i find they have a good selection of everything i need. We use the rewards cards linked to our qantas frequent flyer membership and have had a couple of o/s trips out of it which is a bonus. Coles seem to be more spread out but dont really have a wide selection of products. I am surprised people have found coles cheeper as when i have had to shop at coles ive found branded products are really expensive and coles brand really really cheap. Eg tinned tomatoes coles brand might be 70 cents and the next cheapest branded tin tomatoes will be $1.80 or something... But i have found the coles home brand stuff not that good... And i hate the fact that they are basically forcing you to buy their product. I do woolies home delivered once a month as well for bulky heavy items, toilet olls, nappies, tinned stuff etc and love that delivery is free and they bring it right inside for me.
    Last edited by TeaAndToast; 29-01-2014 at 20:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woolies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cole for me as it is a very short walk away and I am happy with the products and the flybuys rewards program is excellent. I will drive to woollies once in a while for a super special eg tuna tins 50% off.
    /

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coles for me! I hate woollies! Their fresh produce is horrendous and shelves are always empty! (And they call themselves 'the fresh food people!'. Their gluten free range is also not as good as Coles'.
    I've started Coles online shopping which is fabulous! I haven't done a big shop in store in about 8 months. I don't think I ever will again. Coles also has fuel dockets (which my DP always laughs at because I use them only to save 80c!) Count the pennies and the dollars take care of themselves!