Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. I'm new to the site. Am on day 9 of the 2WW and feeling so disheartened. I did a HPT this morning and it was a BFN I know people might say it's too early to show up (or may not at all & still result in a BFP), but the journey so far hasn't been promising. Only had 4 eggs fertilised and none made it to blastocyst. So transferred a morula. The other 3 didn't progress any further so none left to freeze. So based on that (and lack of any symptoms & BFN HPT), it really feels like it's not going to end well I have my BT next Tues 4/2. Am praying for the best but preparing for the worst..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB don't give up hun. Your story is exactly like my 1st round (even the numbers) it sux but you can't give up. It is still early! Eat some chocolate and take a deep breath. Xo
    @bell2466 Yay for the numbers! Boo about the rest. Just think when they do use one of your snow babies you'll be fighting fit and healthy, the best possible way
    @90Bayside good luck today! Fingers X'd
    @Frenchy I'm praying hard for your little frosties! Try not to stress to much over the weekend xo

AFM: im going to BT today. I figure if it is a real BFP then one day isn't going to make a difference and if it's not...then one day isn't going to make a difference.

Remember ladies, my advise as always: Eat Chocolate!!! Xo

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck midnyteblu for your BT and your BFP result!

AFM: POAS = BFN 😢 now just to wait for BT on Monday and AF to show. Then we start all over again as I didn't get any frosties this time round.

For those ladies who have had to do 2 fresh cycles in a row how long did you have to wait in between? Can I have this period then start from day 21 to down regulate or do I have to have 2 periods before starting again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the vote of confidence @Midnyteblu My fingers, toes & everything else are crossed for you today for a BFP All the very best hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huge hugs Nezz, am really feeling for you.
    Good luck for your BT midnyteblu!
    AFM: have 15 of the 18 eggies fertilised. So relieved. Still waiting to hear from my FS what our next step is.
    Hi to the new comers and to everyone else xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Nice to hear from you Rarah! I hope you have been looking after yourself.

Afm: transfer tomorrow lunchtime....! Really have not even been thinking about it this cycle. It's a tragic state of affairs when ivf just seems like a 'normal' part of your life and you don't get that sense of anticipation anymore.... I told a friend at work that I'm transferring tomorrow (she is also doing ivf) and I think she is more excited about it than I am. I think DH would have totally forgotten about it had I not reminded him I had an appointment tomorrow....would have been funny if I didn't remind him and we got a Bfp! Haha, I'll have to remember that for next time

I am looking forward to taking the afternoon off work and spending the afternoon having 'me time' (which most often translates to cooking dinner, washing, ironing, vacuuming.....) but tomorrow I think I'll just lie on the couch and read a book and pull together some design ideas for my soon to be renovated walk in robe!! Any cool suggestions about walk in robe features welcome....I've become obsessed with led lighting strips after seeing it on The Block last night......

Good luck with the upcoming blood tests ladies. I also think I saw there were a few epu's today. Hope you got a good haul!
    I've got my transfer at 11:30 today as well! Looks like we will be in the TWW together!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midneyteblu- tell us ur HCG levels!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bel2466 congrats! 15 eggs fertilised! That's fantastic!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz- I'm so sorry!!!

If you're doing the down regulated cycle, then you can do it back to back. After this AF, starts at day 21 down regulating

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh @Nezz79 positive vibes & wishes for you that your BT brings good news. I have my BT next week too, and if BFN will be in the same boat as you - having to start again on a fresh cycle. Praying it doesn't come to that, but if so, we can go through it again together

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (31-01-2014)