Closed Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies, thanks for all the support...

Just got home from the EPU and we had absolutely no luck. No eggs collect at all and FS said that the flushed each follicle at least 10 times. Scientist told FS that the cells that were collected didn't look really good either... I have no idea what that means... I am pretty devastated... But I guess if we go again with higher drugs it can't get any worse...

Pain levels at the moment are do able so not so bad that way anyway...

Question does anyone know if there is a test to see if an ovary is functioning like a biopsy or something like that? Also anyone know if I will beat le to claim anything back from Medicare?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Soques am so sorry hun *big hugs* I can imagine how devastating it must be
    Was it Gonal F that you're on? What level? Definitely trying increasing as it will help to stimulate your ovaries much more.

I don't know whether there are any tests re ovaries but I'd imagine there must be some sort of tests they can do. Will you make an appointment with your FS soon to discuss all that?

Re Medicare I was reimbursed half the cost of EPU. My clinic did all the paperwork and submitted the claim to Medicare, then a few days later the $$ was in my account.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques just did a quick Google and found this:

"The first step in making the diagnosis is a blood test to check whether or not the ovary is producing estrogen and the whether the pituitary gland is producing the hormones FSH and LH that stimulate the ovarian follicles. If the pituitary hormones are elevated and the ovary is not producing estrogen, then a diagnosis can be made. A transvaginal ultrasound may also be done to evaluate the ovaries"

That was just from a quick search though hun so def speak to your FS about it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB.
    I have had all of that done and everything seemed to be going okay. With levels... My AMH was 9.0 in Dec 2012... Not sure if it has been retested lately... My follicle grading was E which I guess is bad as well... But all bloods have other wise been normal.... So I knew things weren't great but I figure get at least one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques Im so sorry to hear that hun. Big hugs to you. I was devastated with 3 collected. I can only imagine how you feel with none. Surely they must have done enough bts before pickup to know there were eggs there ready for pick up?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am not going to do another HPT…I am going to try hard and wait until the blood test on Monday so I don't drive myself crazy! I have been having more cramps today and got my usual cycle symptoms so will see what happens
    Sorry I deleted my last post as I got nervous that I had posted in the wrong part but after your warm welcomes I know this is where I need to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques my heart goes out to you... my very first ICSI cycle was cancelled after egg collection due to a poor response, i had one egg and it didn't fertilise overnight so my FS had no choice but to cancel my cycle. i was completely devastated. i even started thinking that i'm going to have to get donor eggs, etc to have a chance at ever being a mother! my next cycle was completely different. i was on a higher dose of FSH (Gonal F 300 & Menopur 150) and i ended up with 6 frozen blasts! don't give up hope just yet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I had my first scan today. I'm on day 11 and am getting ready for my first FET. Apparently my lining is great and my follicle is 14mm! After 2 full ICSI cycles it's so weird just seeing one! FS sent me for a blood test and my LH/ Progesterone levels are still baseline. Need to go back in 2 days for another blood test however my FS thinks I will ovulate probably on Monday which means my transfer should happen around Saturday (8th)? Then it's the dreaded 2WW all over again! @GottaGetLucky how did you go today Hun? Thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Lots of activity today... Looks like it's time to update that roll call, which I'll do later tonight/ early tomorrow!

Nvandmv ....ET today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @vanillababy!! I'm glad your scan went well!

I'm pretty much in the same boat! I had a few follicles but one big one and was told to start doing urine LH tests tomorrow, when I get a positive I go for a BT. Once I ovulate the transfer will be 2 days after. I love this part, it's really exciting and feels like I'm actually DOING something!!
    @Soques, sending you big hugs!! I hope you get to the bottom of what's going on!

Fingers crossed that everything's going well for everyone else!! xxx