Closed Thread
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Welcome @hopeforlife. You're in the right thread. Ladies here are awesome. Good place to vent
    im on my 14th day of drugs and have bt and US tomorrow but have been feeling like my period is coming. Have had CM yesterday and today. Not sure what my body is doing.... Bloody roller coaster ride
    roll on tomorrow to see what's going on. Might be the drugs playing with me. Well I hope so
    Those sound positive to me that something is happening!!!! Something good that is! Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off for EPU today. Scheduled for 12 noon. Bit concerned that this time my DHs appt is at 10.30 the first 2 cycles they were at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Welcome @hopeforlife. You're in the right thread. Ladies here are awesome. Good place to vent
    im on my 14th day of drugs and have bt and US tomorrow but have been feeling like my period is coming. Have had CM yesterday and today. Not sure what my body is doing.... Bloody roller coaster ride
    roll on tomorrow to see what's going on. Might be the drugs playing with me. Well I hope so
    Oh @Precious40 fingers crossed for you that it all works out positively & wonderfully! xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    I'm off for EPU today. Scheduled for 12 noon. Bit concerned that this time my DHs appt is at 10.30 the first 2 cycles they were at the same time
    @Bettie that is a bit different - with my EPU's DH's appointments have always been half an hour after they take me in. But don't stress hun I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. If you are concerned though why don't you give the clinic a ring and confirm/query the time? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques good luck for your EPU this morn hun! Love your positive thinking! Hope they collect some nice, viable eggies! All the best hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Soques and @Bettie

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    For everyone today. Hope it's all good news
    gosh we all need some xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW.. so just back in the office and what happens.. I don't get asked about how I am or anything... Just chastised for not cancelling my boss's gym appointment on wednesday because he flew to brisbane to see the boss in concert... Nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    WOW.. so just back in the office and what happens.. I don't get asked about how I am or anything... Just chastised for not cancelling my boss's gym appointment on wednesday because he flew to brisbane to see the boss in concert... Nice.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool Oh hun that's very crappy. Did they know you had gone in for EPU the other day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - Yeah, I am a PA, so he knows pretty much everything. That and I am quite close with his wife (who is so excited by the process being an ex-nurse!)

He eventually brought it up, but still didn't ask how I was, so I told him I was very sore. That was my big hint to tell him to make his own coffee today! hehe