Closed Thread
Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    OK, a question for you guys, does anyone have a nice fruit/herbal tea that is safe to drink while doing IVF? Everything I come across seems to have something in it that isn't safe to have. Most teas seem to have licorice root in them which is a no-no. Blackberry leaves as an ingredient is out... I've read differing opinions on ginger..... What's a girl supposed to drink other than lemon or peppermint?? I was a BIG coffee drinker before I started all this, and have given it up completely but I need something to replace it. Any ideas??
    Hi! I'm drinking a blend from The Tea Centre called Preggers. It has the usual ginger and peppermint but also raspberry leaf and a few other herbs that are safe. It tastes lovely too! Raspberry helps strengthen and tone the uterus x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiweeny For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @vanillababy welcome hun, everyone here ia amazing! Glad u can join the mayhem
    @Chiweeny Those are some awesome numbers
    @frenchy81 Twins!!! Thats brilliant!
    @KayzB OHSS suck big time! Im so sorry ur having to put up with it big hugz xo I had to do a freeze all coz of OHSS with a FET on the next cycle, look where thst got me . All is not lost babe, ur body is getting back to the best possible place for a beautiful emby to stick. Stay strong xoxo
    @missalina good luck with your new cycle. Changing fs seems to have u in a good place, go with it!
    @90Bayside Your a legend! Thanks for the roll call
    @Galea I cant believe nothing was written down! Id be furious especially after everything else! I hope thimgs are a little smoother here on in!

AFM: as i said All gd...except for the nausea, vomiting, sore bbs. LOVING IT!!! best sick there is (except its exhausting at the same time). Had our 1st US (6 wks). We could see a little flicker which had DH start crying. Up till then i dont think he really believed it, he wouldnt let go of the pic. I go for another US in 2 weeks so hopefully it will be a better piccy. Theres definately only one

Hugs to All xoxo

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (26-02-2014),vanillababy  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any ideas??
    Roobios tea with vanilla (nerada)
    T2 sleep tight tea

Are my suggestions

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB just wanted to let you know I had success with my fet but not fresh I'm sure it will all work out

Scan today at 6pm I'm 6w5d so I'm hoping and praying that well see the heartbeat. Spotting has still continued. Its been nearly 2 weeks now with only 3 days without it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo good luck @Sparklemonkey. Fingers X'd

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies... Update from my scan.. Not all that good of news... Looks like my left ovary is nonfunctional... No follicles at all... Right has only 3 which are 14 mm and lining is 11mm... So there is some good news there as well... FS asked if I wanted to cancel as 3 is the min... But I said no we will go through as I am feeling lucky... Chances aren't really good but it's better than nothing...
    fX everything works out okay... 9pm trigger and Friday collection at 8:30 am...hope all goes well...

BIG HUGS AND SHOULDER to cry on for those that need it... Good or bad news...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Midnyteblu fingers crossed I can follow in your footsteps! So amazing your scan must have been, so happy for you hun xx

Thank you @Sparklemonkey, you definitely give me hope! Lots of luck & hugs to you that your scan goes well tonight hun xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayB, thanks dear, dont be too hard on yourself. Goodluck on your new cycle when u start.

AFM. i have the confirmation that its negative.

I thought i wasnt going to be upset but i guess i had to mourn the loss of this cycle. Pity party for me i guess, i always go thru this every failed cycle we had. Its a like a step for me for acceptance. I really thought i was okay since i did a POAS and already know that outcome. But i guess the realisation hit me when i got the confirmation frm the BT.

We still have 5embies left that we can use and that's i guess something to look forward to. I dont know yet when can we start to try again, we have an appointment nxt wk.

By the way, Id like to thank everyone here who are always supportive. Many thanks & good luck to us all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Hey ladies... Update from my scan.. Not all that good of news... Looks like my left ovary is nonfunctional... No follicles at all... Right has only 3 which are 14 mm and lining is 11mm... So there is some good news there as well... FS asked if I wanted to cancel as 3 is the min... But I said no we will go through as I am feeling lucky... Chances aren't really good but it's better than nothing...
    fX everything works out okay... 9pm trigger and Friday collection at 8:30 am...hope all goes well...

BIG HUGS AND SHOULDER to cry on for those that need it... Good or bad news...
    @Soques I'm sorry to hear hun but good on you for soldiering on. At my 2nd scan my follicles were still only around 14mm too, but couple days later they had increased in size - so there is definitely still time & hope hun. And like you said, something is better than nothing, so hang on to that faith xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, a question for you guys, does anyone have a nice fruit/herbal tea that is safe to drink while doing IVF? Everything I come across seems to have something in it that isn't safe to have. Most teas seem to have licorice root in them which is a no-no. Blackberry leaves as an ingredient is out... I've read differing opinions on ginger..... What's a girl supposed to drink other than lemon or peppermint?? I was a BIG coffee drinker before I started all this, and have given it up completely but I need something to replace it. Any ideas??
    @nvandmv Raspberry tea gets my vote

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (27-02-2014)