Closed Thread
Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel - what I meant was, some embryos float around for a while, and whilst some implant into the uterus lining between days 7/8, others might not til day 10? Also some women don't produce HCG like others do, and do so at a slower rate. Those women tested negative on the home test even on test day, then got a big shock to hear that their test returned positive.

I have everything crossed for you Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques...good luck for Friday too! So exciting! Have they got an idea as to how many???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bettie - oh I see! Good luck !!! I'm thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81, thanks for the nice encouragement. I am trying to be positive and crossing my fingers for the BT tomorrow. How are you doing by the way, did u confirm if.it was twins?
    @Agirllikemel, Thanks. i did freak out when i saw blood this morning. Im now on my 10dp5dt, and was thnking dis could be AF. Still hoping for favorable results. Its not over till its over , i guess.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    What do they do for EPU at your clinic? At my clinic they give you a light anaesthetic and you don't remember anything

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Think they are going to put me under...a light general anaesthetic.... But not 100% sure... Scan this morning... Hope I have lots of good sized follicles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Soques...good luck for Friday too! So exciting! Have they got an idea as to how many???
    Hey Frenchy... 1st and only scan this morning so we will see how we go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, a question for you guys, does anyone have a nice fruit/herbal tea that is safe to drink while doing IVF? Everything I come across seems to have something in it that isn't safe to have. Most teas seem to have licorice root in them which is a no-no. Blackberry leaves as an ingredient is out... I've read differing opinions on ginger..... What's a girl supposed to drink other than lemon or peppermint?? I was a BIG coffee drinker before I started all this, and have given it up completely but I need something to replace it. Any ideas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies. Wow a few days away from this thread and so much has happened! Personals will be a bit of a feat! - so a huge general thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I was discharged from hosp yesterday afternoon - it sure is good to be home & not feeling like death!

Our 4 embies made it to freeze stage. Which is great.. but, I feel so disappointed. The last time the embie we transferred wasn't good quality, and there were none left to freeze. And this time around was a big improvement - but I had to go and 'ruin' it all with OHSS and therefore delaying/cancelling transfer.

I know lots of people have had success with FET, but I've been driving myself crazy reading stats & stories about embies that didn't survive the thaw, or did, but with significantly less cells etc. So I'm just so angry/upset at myself that because of me, transfer had to be delayed, and therefore our good quality embies may not even survive the thaw. Whereas if we had been able to transfer, this wouldn't haven't been the case.

Ugh apologies, just feeling sorry for myself. I know I shouldn't jump the gun etc but it just feels like finally when things were going well - I had to go and set everything back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reed14 View Post
    @frenchy81, thanks for the nice encouragement. I am trying to be positive and crossing my fingers for the BT tomorrow. How are you doing by the way, did u confirm if.it was twins?
    @Agirllikemel, Thanks. i did freak out when i saw blood this morning. Im now on my 10dp5dt, and was thnking dis could be AF. Still hoping for favorable results. Its not over till its over , i guess.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @reed14 best of luck today hun, I hope a good outcome comes your way. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Thought i'd check in and see how everyone is. I'll go back over everything and catch up xo

AFM: all good!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app