Closed Thread
Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @reed14 I'm so sorry babe. It is a gut wrenching pain, sense of disappointment and other emotions that we can't quite put our finger on.

I'm hoping it's a positive blood test too, I really do, I hope u're one of those women who get bleeds but is still pregnant. I hated it when things like that happens at work, it's hard enough dealing with the possibility that there is a chance that it's negative, having it happen at work where u have to mask your emotions is even worse.

I hope it's good news...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

GottaGetLucky  (26-02-2014),reed14  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @frenchy81

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @frenchy81

Ok and to whom ever was talking about ET I have done 3 with no sedatives or pain meds. Same for the endo scratch. I found the ET the same as a pap smear and no real issue at all.

AFM booked in for EPU on Friday. Flights and accommodation for Melbourne are all booked. Just need to pack and work out what I well take to keep me occupied for the week. Going to take the work laptop and do a little bit of work each day to stay on top of things

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all just got back from my day 21 appointment and endo scratch which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then nurses call me on the way home with my BT results and I'm ready to start sniffing tonight! Yes it's starting again finally! Now the count down begins to AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having an attempt at trying to mentioning people... not exactly sure how I am doing it... so here goes nothing
    @Frency81 - Thanks. I tried to hold off with POAS but caved. I guess at least I know that the Ovidrel is out of my system. I'm not quite sure what you mean about the embryo implanting... do you mean if it didn't implant when they say it should it is still possible.

Congrats on the bloods - yay. So happy for you @olismumma - I had a local with Panadeine Forte and Temaze for collection. NO GA - essentially saved myself a stack of money too. The procedure wasn't too long. It was uncomfortable but not unbearable for the most part. The only part I found particularly painful was at the end when they inserted this metal instrument with gauze to check levels of bleeding - and it makes me wonder if because it wasn't lubricated. It was nice to see exactly what they are doing rather than being asleep. ET I was awake too - it was pretty much like a pap smear but obviously they put something in as well. To me definitely the easier of the two procedures.

@ reed14 - sorry to hear about the bleeding - but try not to write yourself off just yet. I can only imagine how you must feel, and telling hubby is never nice.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (25-02-2014),reed14  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Great news @frenchy81

Ok and to whom ever was talking about ET I have done 3 with no sedatives or pain meds. Same for the endo scratch. I found the ET the same as a pap smear and no real issue at all.

AFM booked in for EPU on Friday. Flights and accommodation for Melbourne are all booked. Just need to pack and work out what I well take to keep me occupied for the week. Going to take the work laptop and do a little bit of work each day to stay on top of things

Hey Bettie...I too am booked for EPU on Friday...good luck. This is my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Hey Bettie...I too am booked for EPU on Friday...good luck. This is my first.
    What do they do for EPU at your clinic? At my clinic they give you a light anaesthetic and you don't remember anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bettie can I ask why you have to travel by air to do ur EPU? Do you live far away??? If you do, I must say that your cycles have even more of a "uncertainty" about it than a "normal" IVFer. You poor thing, I really hope this cycle is it. Try and take some DVDs or a good book....

Have you ever had a cycle where things went all haywire? Booking flights and accommodation on top of all the other IVF Things we do, I don't know how you manage it! So in awe!

Good luck for Friday! So will u be doing a blast transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 that's great news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @frenchy81 I'm having PGD and they can't do it in Hobart so I have to travel