Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi all,
    Hugest congrats midnyteblu, a BFP!!!
    Hope all those PUPO are going strong.
    Today I had the good and the bad...
    Good: 18 eggs collected :-)
    Bad: endometrium full of fluid (reason unknown at this point) so freezing embies tomorrow when we know how many fertilised in the morning. Not allowed to put any fresh back in. Then hopefully a FET in 2 months if fluid resolved?
    Thank you so much for your thoughts, we're one step closer now xxx
    Bel congrats and commiserations. 18 eggs is incredible!! As for the fluid, I hope they can get it sorted soon. And one of those 18 can make a snuggly home

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Thanks for giving me hope frenchy. My BT is on Monday which will be day 17 for me. The test I used was a real cheap one so I'm hoping that it didn't read such a low level yet though I'm really crampy like AF is near.
    Nezz - don't you remember ? Being pregnant feels like AF!!!! There are heaps of pulls and tugs and back pain....so you're day 13 today??? When did u test? Day 12??? I reckon by day 14, HCG should be evident in ur urine. If you're game, test with a first response pregnancy test. They test for HCG as low as 10. It's very sensitive! If you have taken pregnyl boosters, AF will be delayed a few days post your due date anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Nezz - don't you remember ? Being pregnant feels like AF!!!! There are heaps of pulls and tugs and back pain....so you're day 13 today??? When did u test? Day 12??? I reckon by day 14, HCG should be evident in ur urine. If you're game, test with a first response pregnancy test. They test for HCG as low as 10. It's very sensitive! If you have taken pregnyl boosters, AF will be delayed a few days post your due date anyway.
    Yes day 13 today tested yesterday at day 12 and I did have 6 clicks of ovidrel last Wednesday (day 5 past ovulation)so according to yesterday's test it is out of my system though. I was using prognosis pregnacy test but I do have a first response pregnacy test which I will do tomorrow morning and hopefully FX will give me the answer I want.

I can't remember what is was like to be pregnant as I was suffering with OHSS then so all I remember is when I got that BFP was feeling really ill from the OHSS. But I always hear people saying that they thought AF was coming and they were pregnant!

Thanks again frenchy FX for a good result when I POAS in the morning and all the best to you for your upcoming FET xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck nezz, I'm really praying for you! Tomorrow being day 14....it should show up.

Thanks for your good wishes with cycle. Very nervous about the embryos thawing out on Monday. I'm waiting for the scientist to call with a time for my Tuesday transfer...I'm dreading them saying that there's a problem with my embryos when they were thawing them out....argh

Good luck nezz.....FX xxxx (yes I'm both nervous and excited for you)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS - early pregnancy was a lot like AF , only it came EARLIER than AF symptoms would when I actually had AF. For instance, I get the cramps and back pain usually a day before AF comes....with my pregnancies......it was pretty much a week to 5 days before on/off. Pulls, tugs, back pain, sometimes sore boobs, sometimes cramps...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA after my last failed cycle now on a break but am following the thread for all the good news!

Good luck and fingers crossed to all in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you Rarah! I hope you have been looking after yourself.

Afm: transfer tomorrow lunchtime....! Really have not even been thinking about it this cycle. It's a tragic state of affairs when ivf just seems like a 'normal' part of your life and you don't get that sense of anticipation anymore.... I told a friend at work that I'm transferring tomorrow (she is also doing ivf) and I think she is more excited about it than I am. I think DH would have totally forgotten about it had I not reminded him I had an appointment tomorrow....would have been funny if I didn't remind him and we got a Bfp! Haha, I'll have to remember that for next time

I am looking forward to taking the afternoon off work and spending the afternoon having 'me time' (which most often translates to cooking dinner, washing, ironing, vacuuming.....) but tomorrow I think I'll just lie on the couch and read a book and pull together some design ideas for my soon to be renovated walk in robe!! Any cool suggestions about walk in robe features welcome....I've become obsessed with led lighting strips after seeing it on The Block last night......

Good luck with the upcoming blood tests ladies. I also think I saw there were a few epu's today. Hope you got a good haul!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ✌️:fingers: are ❌ :crossed: for all of you ladies!! 💗

Me: 35 | DP: 31 | TTC 3 yrs
    Unexplained infertility 😳
    #1 ICSI 10May12 | 5DT | BFN
    #1 FET 28Jan14 | 5DT | ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have found this forum very interesting and positive that most of you keep positive after a bfn which is sad but inspiring especially for me and dh. We were supposed to have started our IVF cycle a couple of years ago but had to postpone due to myself having a heart condition which I needed a pacemaker but 2 years on and we are married now while waiting for my body to recover and get the all clear from the Cardiologist. Currently saving up so we can afford to start the process again - hopefully its not too late! Good luck to you all of you - I will be checking in on the progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must be one of the most loving, brave, kind and patient people on the planet xx I'm sure the soul of your wee one is watching over you from above and waiting just as patiently for your health to improve and the right time to meet you... You are certainly in my prayers tonight @Mummawanna ...

Me: 35 | DP: 31 | TTC 3 yrs
    Unexplained infertility 😳
    #1 ICSI 10May12 | 5DT | BFN
    #1 FET 28Jan14 | 5DT | ??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AuntyFoxy For This Useful Post:

mummywannabeagain  (06-02-2014)