Closed Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.....

I'm a bit of a lurker around here. I do read each day (love the daily emails I get sent). I don't post much because to be honest, I feel a bit overwhelmed with how fast the thread moves.

I do want to say a huge congrats to those with confirmed pregnancies..... and good luck to those who are in their dreaded 2WW or are injecting currently.

AFM - I now am 13dp2dt. My blood test is organised for 16dp2dt (28/2). I caved and POAS yesterday, and am sad to say I think I am out of the running, the test came up negative.... and it wasn't as if there could have been a line - it was digital. The words "not pregnant" are pretty hard to miss. I am on CD29 and AF hasn't shown yet (my cycles range from 28-35 days).

Just a question for all you ladies who did cave early and POAS - (and I don't mean to sound desperate for asking this) but what is my chance that I could still possibly be pregnant ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel - sweetie, we are all like you. Just trying to battle through all the what ifs and ups and downs of IVF. Even a veteran like me will experience different things in every cycle, that's why this forum is fantastic...so please post whatever is on your mind.

In regards to POAS- I am one of the worse POAS person out there lol! I did it on 4dp5dt ! Therefore day 9 after "ovulation / egg pick up". It was with a First Response as it's a very sensitive test, picking up HCG levels of about 10. And since it's very early pregnancy, this is a great HPT as it's so sensitive. Not sure about digitalis though???

So you are 13dp2dt = day 15 .....it depends on ur body and when the embryo would have implanted. With my DD, I didn't get a faint positive on a First Response til Day 14.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81, I will just put back one emby, my FS doesn't like transfering multiples, he only does it in certain situations. I'm just hoping the first one they thaw will survive and we wont have to use both for this transfer. Our 2nd cycle we had the first emby didn't survive the thaw so we had to use 2 embys and still no success. @90Bayside we will pretty much be cycle buddies again, only a couple of days between us . I hope everything goes well for next Monday for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my 2nd scan today and lining is now 7mm yay! Et booked for Tuesday! !
    Just a question has anyone gone under ga for their et??
    I didn't for my first though im starting to stress a lil bit :-( my nurse said I'm able to if it makes me relax.. im fine with my scans but hate the et!!! Thoughts??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Agirllikemel View Post
    Hi Ladies.....

I'm a bit of a lurker around here. I do read each day (love the daily emails I get sent). I don't post much because to be honest, I feel a bit overwhelmed with how fast the thread moves.

I do want to say a huge congrats to those with confirmed pregnancies..... and good luck to those who are in their dreaded 2WW or are injecting currently.

AFM - I now am 13dp2dt. My blood test is organised for 16dp2dt (28/2). I caved and POAS yesterday, and am sad to say I think I am out of the running, the test came up negative.... and it wasn't as if there could have been a line - it was digital. The words "not pregnant" are pretty hard to miss. I am on CD29 and AF hasn't shown yet (my cycles range from 28-35 days).

Just a question for all you ladies who did cave early and POAS - (and I don't mean to sound desperate for asking this) but what is my chance that I could still possibly be pregnant ?
    Its so tough isnt it. Make sure u post here on bh as we are here to help and support each other
    Wishing you all the best for your blood test. Sending lots if positive baby vibes :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 yeah its crap isnt it. At least this time they have it in bold print haha. They were trying to make us pay again. God I thought my husband was going to lose it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma I didnt have a ga. For me it was the least painful part of the whole process. I don know people who have had an oral sedative though to take the edge off your nerves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    @olismumma I didnt have a ga. For me it was the least painful part of the whole process. I don know people who have had an oral sedative though to take the edge off your nerves.

I dont find it painful I just find it sooo uncomfortable. I think its the speculum and the whole lack of control.
    Im thinking I prob won't go ga though oral sedative sounds good! I need that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, 2 more days and i was due for beta blood test & unfortunately this morning at work when (TMI, sorry) i wipe after peeing, theres blood in the tissue. It doesnt look like spotting but looks like blood that i get during AF. So called the clinic and they said they can pull in test tomorrow. So im having the test done and maybe do a POAS when i go home.

Its just quite hard, i called hubby and got a bit teary eyed telling him about the bleeding. So we hanged up immediately bcoz i dont want to cry at work.

Im feeling a bit numb as we were hoping this will be positive. Im still crossing my fingers for tomorrow but trying to not get my hopes up too much .

I guess thanks to everyone in this forum who are very supportive. Still trying to be positive...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 26 bloods came in, HCG = 28850!!! Yeah! I'm 5w5d today

Scan moved to this Friday! FX

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

GottaGetLucky  (26-02-2014),olismumma  (25-02-2014),Precious40  (25-02-2014),Soques  (25-02-2014)