Closed Thread
Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina and @KayzB - studies have shown that women who do IVF and have "freeze all" cycles due to elevated e2 levels have a higher chance of pregnancy at their next FET cycle/s. Apparently over half fall pregnant at the next subsequent FET cycle, and over 80% fall pregnant within 2 FET cycles.

I for one, was lucky enough to fall into the first category. I hope you guys also join that club! I will keep watching for ur posts!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-03-2014),Soques  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frenchy81 I didn't no that , its so nice to hear that makes me feel more optimistic about my upcoming cycles I no my mind runs wild something with what ifs so thank you for sharing
    Hope all is going well with u when is ur 6 week scan?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - ur welcome! I know for me, I was devastated when they dropped the bomb on me about the freeze all! Had I known about the studies and the results, I *might* have felt better about it! Lol :P

I'm having my scan at 7w1d! Next Friday! Can you believe that! Spewin!!!! I hate waiting....but I have full blown nausea and the blood tests from Friday were great! So FX.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy thanks great news... Good luck...

I have a question... I have been on Cetrotide for three days... Shots are going well but tummy is starting to feel like the pin cushion it is...becoming a bit sensitive... But dealing with that... My question is... I have started having a great deal of the egg whitey mucus that normally shows with ovulation... I can't remember what hormone triggers that at the moment so was wondering if this is normal?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soques - the mucous is a good sign and something that they look for when they scan. My nurse was pleased to see mine on Friday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques - I got that whilst during a fresh cycle. Not sure which drugs causes it, the puregon or the orangutan but I would get heaps of white, stringy discharge.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bow Tie and Frenchy.... Well I have my scan on Wednesday ... Fx things are looking good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Had my 2nd Scan this morning.. all growing well.
    The lefties have all grown from the 14mm to 20mm.. and the Righties from 11-12 to 16mm. Estimating about 10 all up that are mature.

EPU will be wednesday.. just waiting to find out what time I trigger tonight and pick up time for wednesday!!!

I have to say, I am in total shock at how well my body has responded. But very pleased to say the least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post

Had my 2nd Scan this morning.. all growing well.
    The lefties have all grown from the 14mm to 20mm.. and the Righties from 11-12 to 16mm. Estimating about 10 all up that are mature.

EPU will be wednesday.. just waiting to find out what time I trigger tonight and pick up time for wednesday!!!

I have to say, I am in total shock at how well my body has responded. But very pleased to say the least!
    Great to here Bow Ties... Will have my first and only scan on Wednesday... Hope I have the same great results for my Friday Pickup... Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Just heard back from the clinic, I'm booked in for this Fri 28th for a FET. Bit later than I thought, it took 5 pee tests and 4 blood tests to finally get the LH Surge this month as apparently I "plateaued" over the weekend. I have never had that before, didn't even know it was a thing. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers for this Fri, we only have 2 frosties left I just read a story on the net about Mary Coustas and her new baby, she has given me renewed hope that we should never give up