Closed Thread
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Been very busy but have been trying to keep an eye on how you are all going! Welcome @vanillababy. This thread is awesome so I'm sure you will find whatever you need here during your cycle! Fantastic news @Chiweeny. I'm sure you must be relieved with your latest beta. Very happy for you @KayzB sorry to hear you're not well. As everyone has been saying rest up and keep a close eye on this. Best to get a checkup if you're not feeling better soon. @trytrytry It sounds like you're having a horrible time atm. Big hugs to you and I hope your holiday arrives quicker than u realise To everyone in their 2ww, fingers crossed for you, and hugs to those whose results weren't as they'd hoped xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (22-02-2014),KayzB  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks frenchy... Must be the way my clinic up here does it... Scan on Wednesday hope there are enough follicles for Friday EPU...

Congrats to everyone with the BFPs .... So excited for you all...

Big hugs to those that didn't get he news they were after... Baby dust for you next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @trytrytry. Why did they cancel your cycle? Just because your period came early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Thanks for all your concern & messages xx
    So those horrible symptoms were a bad case of OHSS at its finest Was admitted into hospital and have been connected to a drip for the last 24+ hours. Have to stay in hosp till at least Mon, and needless to say my transfer (which was meant to be tomorrow) is now canceled/delayed So am pretty upset about that, but yeah no point going ahead with it while I'm feeling like death!

Hope things are going smooth sailing for the rest of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you have ohss kayzb, but I'm glad you went and got checked out and are now in safe hands!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfn June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Hi ladies. Thanks for all your concern & messages xx
    So those horrible symptoms were a bad case of OHSS at its finest Was admitted into hospital and have been connected to a drip for the last 24+ hours. Have to stay in hosp till at least Mon, and needless to say my transfer (which was meant to be tomorrow) is now canceled/delayed So am pretty upset about that, but yeah no point going ahead with it while I'm feeling like death!

Hope things are going smooth sailing for the rest of you xx
    Glad you are having treatment KayzB I hope you recover quickly. A bit of a bugger delaying transfer but you are right, definitely better to wait till your 100%. Patience is such a virtue in this journey xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your transfer has been delayed @KayzB but really glad you sought treatment. Was quite concerned about you. Get well soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB glad that you now know why you were in so much pain. Sorry it's OHSS. Just concentrate on getting better for your FET. How are ur embies doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB hope ur looking after yourself I had a touch of OHSS on my cancelled cycle so can't imagine what ur going through it must be awful but at least ur on good hands
    Best of luck to all the other girls who are cycling sorry for lack of personals I'm on my phone makes it hard to flick back pages , I've been laying low but still reading along with everyone
    AFM I seen new FS on Thursday and couldn't be happier with her she was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable and confident in her u no when u just no that some one knows what there talking about well that's her
    I start jabbing next Thursday will be on a much lower dose so I don't over stim again she's organised egg collection for day 9 and thinking a freeze all due to me over responding doesn't want OHSS a to set in but says we can do a FET the month after so straight away, I honestly feel so much better I'm officially a next generation fertility girl now

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB, glad that you had yourself check out. Im sorry too about your cancelled/delayed cycle. Just concentrate on recovering and hopefully the next cycle will be good to you. :Hugs

@miissalina, good luck on your next cycle too. I am with nextgen as well, and my FS has been very careful not to overstimulate me, im sure they'll take good care of you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to reed14 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-03-2014)