Closed Thread
Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma yeh! I hope the change increases ur lining thickness!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls on this thread. Thanks so much for your support and well wishes.. Well we had our BT today and as suspected it was a BFN. I am surprisingly ok. Had my mini melt down 2 days ago after we did a negative HPT.., all is not lost tho, we have 2 little ice embies and have already instigated a FET for as soon as we can... We have our WTF appointment with our FS on Thursday too.. I am so lucky to have such a supportive DH ... He is nearly 6 years younger, positive about more IVF and in general amazing.. Wishing you all well. Would love to see some more BFPs on this site to make me smile and give me hope.. Good luck and big hugs to you all on this crazy journey, will let you know how we get on after our appointment with Our FS xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv - looks like we are cycling together again...! But I expect you will be a couple of days ahead. The FS almost had it locked in for march before I asks why we can't do this month? I'll get less back from Medicare cause of timing issues, but I would prefer to pay a Couple of hundred extra than wait the whole month out!

Bloods and Another scan for me on Monday then cause it's a natural FET it will be transfer late next week/ early the week after! Natural FETs are the best. All I have to do is turn up and it's all done. It's even quicker than s*x! Haha...

Good luck reed14 and kayb - enjoy the tww!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

reed14  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee - im so sorry sweetie! Your post was so positive…i was waiting with bated breath that it was a BFP! No matter, its good that you are going straight into a FET.
    @90Bayside - yeah! another member cycling. Yeah I loved the natural FETs - HOWEVER somehow when i was doing it last round, i felt that i wasn't "doing" enough and kept checking my paperwork to see if I missed anything!!! It was over before I knew it. I hope your lining thickens well and that you ovulate on time so you can have your transfer. FX to both you guys that your embies thaw out and keep growing!!!!

I remember I was so nervous about the thaw. I was afraid that they wouldn't survive the thaw….and it wasn't until the FS showed me them on the TV that I remember I let out a big sigh of relief! Both my embies had thawed out fine and were hatching.

Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies , I hope you don't mind if I join your thread. I have been reading everyone's posts over the last few days and it is incredible how supportive you are of one another. Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFPs this month, you give me hope! And I'm thinking of those that got BFNs. So here's a bit about me... I am 30 years old and have been TTC for 2.5 years. I have no known issues however my DH has morphology/motility issues (1% normal). My DH and I started the IVF journey last November and have just finished our 2 full stim ICSI cycle. My first cycle was cancelled after egg collection as I was a poor responder. I had one egg and it failed to fertilise overnight. We tried again in late Jan/early Feb and ended up with 6 blasts, 1 which was transferred on the 10th Feb and 5 beautiful frozen embies. We were so excited and thought that this was it! Sadly, AF turned up on Monday and I have been devastated all week. We are planning on going again straight away and I am looking forward to a FET. My first scan is next Friday 28th (Cd11). Looking forward to cycling with you all and good luck ladies...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vanillababy For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (20-02-2014),olismumma  (20-02-2014),reed14  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi @GottaGetLucky, I am in the exact situation you are re asking the FS if there is anything else you can try. I'm about to have our 4th FET next week, and as with you everything is fine on my side of things, so I can't understand why it's not working either. I mentioned this to my FS when I had my scan on Tues and he said to me that there is no need to start worrying yet, he would let me know if there was anything else he thought we should try...so I guess we'll just wait and see how we go this time. It's hard isn't it when everyone's journey is so different and you don't know whether this is something else you should be doing. My cousin and his wife recently had a baby boy, he was their 7th IVF attempt, I'm hoping we don't beat their record. Fingers crossed to us all that we get some good news soon.
    Thanks for sharing your situation with me @nvandmv! FX this rounds works for you!! We'll be cycling pretty close together.

Welcome @vanillababy!! Sounds like we have a bit in common! I'm 30 too and my DH has some swimmers issues but I've also have haywire cycles since we started trying, although nothing obvious physically going on (I think I'm just a head case!! Hahaha). I have a scan on the 28th (CD11) in prep for our 4th transfer (1 fresh, 2 FET so far). Looking forward to cycling with you! xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (21-02-2014),vanillababy  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @vanillababy welcome !!! 6 blasts! Whoa! That's fantastic!!! I hope ur FET works out this cycle, I'm thinking of you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

vanillababy  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome vanillababy!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfn June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a call from clinic nurses today... FS is liking where my bloods are at so continue with my 150 iu injections of Gonal f and start my Cetrotide tomorrow... Besides do the jabs on different sides any other pointers...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ice pack! I put an ice pack on my belly for a few minutes while I got the cetrotide all mixed and barely felt a thing!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfn June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.