Closed Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Some happy news here tonight - giving me smiles from ear to ear

I do wish and hope that everyone has their turn at some BFP joy - Lord knows going through what we all go through we deserve it

I have to wait until 6th Feb for my BT.. Think I might go crazy.. ! I'm worried there's something I should be doing or not doing or eating or drinking that I don't know about it.. I took the week off to rest but sitting still doesn't agree with me..!

For the BFP girls - was there anything you did this cycle that you hadn't before???

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wee!! This thread is going so fast!!

Sending big hugs to all those who've had disappointing news in the last week, baby dust to those cycling and congrats to those PUPO and of coarse to @Midnyteblu big congrats for your BFP!!

AFM- I've started my Feb cycle (can you please add that to the roll call @Wishnhope?). I have my scan on Mon to check lining etc and hoping (FX) that I'll have a transfer by the end of next week!!

Sending you all lots of good vibes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    Im 8dp6dt. My little miracle emby was a days 6 blasocyst. So that makes today day 14. I still cant believe it. I dont think i will untill my BT. Fingers Xd

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Midneyteblu - here's to a safe and healthy 36 weeks of pregnancy ( because you are now 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!!!)

Here's to no caffeine (or very limited), being careful around cats, no deli foods, no food court/ pre-cooked foods ...no alcohol ....but lastly, here's to the best time of your life!!! You are pregnant babe, there is never a false positive! The test detects HCG - therefore unless you had pregnyl (HCG) boosters, the HCG in your body is coming from your embryo growing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, welcome to all of the new ladies. May your cycles be short and very positive!!

Sending huge hugs to those that need them and huge congrats to those with positive outcomes.

Afm - feeling very down at the moment, pretty sure that I'm out again for the fourth time. Poas and BFN.

Finding it hard to stay positive.

On a side note DH and I donate money to a charity each year for valentines day, instead of giving each other gifts. This year we want to donate to any charity related to IVF in australia. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    O Bugga I'm on pregnyl so no poas for me!
    big hugs to you freakedout I really hope your wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry freakedout about the BFN I know exactly how your feeling I had one of those days yesterday where all I wanted to do was cry and I did a few times and really broke down to DH today I feel a bit better I didn't POAS today was going to tomorrow but might just wait as if it's a BFN it may just get me down again. It still might be too early for a pos on POAS too. I also feel as though AF is coming but until she comes we still have some hope for our BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz- you're only 10dp3dt aren't you??
    Still hope!!! I didn't turn very light positive for my DD until day 13/14. At day 16, my blood test revealed HCG was 747!! Therefore it should have shown up darker on day 13 than it did. I guess the dye wasn't right on the test?

I know what u mean about a BFN test on POAS brings you down. It's so hard....that's why some ladies don't test as sometimes testing early can mean you get a BFN when in fact, it's just because it's too early.

I really hope it's BFP for you. When is ur blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Nezz- you're only 10dp3dt aren't you??
    Still hope!!! I didn't turn very light positive for my DD until day 13/14. At day 16, my blood test revealed HCG was 747!! Therefore it should have shown up darker on day 13 than it did. I guess the dye wasn't right on the test?

I know what u mean about a BFN test on POAS brings you down. It's so hard....that's why some ladies don't test as sometimes testing early can mean you get a BFN when in fact, it's just because it's too early.

I really hope it's BFP for you. When is ur blood test?
    Thanks for giving me hope frenchy. My BT is on Monday which will be day 17 for me. The test I used was a real cheap one so I'm hoping that it didn't read such a low level yet though I'm really crampy like AF is near.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Ms @freakedout44; I just saw your post about IVF charities and wanted to make a suggestion.. With IVF the biggest charity really is you and your cause; nothing is more important.. At least that's how I feel..... All the money and energy we expend brings more tax than we can imagine; physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.. To help stay positive and bring on good karma, why don't you and DH consider opening a bank account for your future peanut?? If you put the money in at birthdays and Christmases and anniversaries that you would normally spend on each other, eventually you will build a nice little nest egg for your baby to be and you can choose to use it however you like; whether that's bringing them into the world or showering them with gifts when they get here? It will help you create an identity for your future wee one and a safe space to remain positive x

Just a thought I had x

I truly hope you get your BFP ASAP

Me: 35 | DP: 31 | TTC 3 yrs
    Unexplained infertility 😳
    #1 ICSI 10May12 | 5DT | BFN
    #1 FET 28Jan14 | 5DT | ??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AuntyFoxy For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all,
    Hugest congrats midnyteblu, a BFP!!!
    Hope all those PUPO are going strong.
    Today I had the good and the bad...
    Good: 18 eggs collected :-)
    Bad: endometrium full of fluid (reason unknown at this point) so freezing embies tomorrow when we know how many fertilised in the morning. Not allowed to put any fresh back in. Then hopefully a FET in 2 months if fluid resolved?
    Thank you so much for your thoughts, we're one step closer now xxx