Closed Thread
Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Phew- so much happens in a few days on here!! It's really hard for me to mention specifics in my iPad (can't go back and remind myself what's gone on without losing my post!)

But sending lots of good vibes to everyone and hugs to those who've had disappointing news in the last week or so.

AFM: I'm out for this FET, dear old AF arrived yesterday 😢. On the upside, it's straight back "on the horse" and into a new cycle with Letrizole (sp?) started today and a scan next Friday. Sucks big time but at least we have the opportunity to try again straight away!!

Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GottaGetLucky so sorry about this failed FET!

So is it straight to another FET? One or two?? Blasts? Good luck babe!

Were you on any progesterone support in ur last round? Any symptoms from them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, straight into another FET. We were really fortunate and got 11 fertilised embryos from our ICSI so we still have 8 icy embies left. They are all 2 day and that's what we've had transferred so far. I think that's what my clinic prefers so they can grow in their natural environment.

So far I haven't been on anything post transfer but I was talking to DH tonight and I'm going to ask if there's something more we can do this time. I haven't been diagnosed with any issues with my lining etc so I just can't understand why they're not attaching. It's only been 3 goes though so I shouldn't be too worried I spose. I have a friend who's just begun her 3rd trimester after being successful on her 19th IVF attempt!!!! There's always hope! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GottaGetLucky sorry to hear about your failed FET hun; but 11 fertilised is awesome! You are definitely still in the running Here's hoping your next attempt brings you much more success xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bettie dw hun perhaps slow & steady wins the race? When is your EPU scheduled for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GottaGetLucky have you tried doing a D&C to help with implantation?? My FS says studies show that doing it helps women doing IVF get preggers. It certainly worked for me...3 times. So before I did this round, I made sure I did a D&C first. And it worked (thank god)!

And I believe IVF is just luck, once you have the embie back in your body, it's all luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bettie did they see how many follicles you have at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I don't know exactly when EPU will be. Have a scan on Friday so I will know more then

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 I've only had one scan so far and had 8 on each side but all small. Will know more on Friday when I have another scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    @KayzB I don't know exactly when EPU will be. Have a scan on Friday so I will know more then
    I've always had at least 2 scans hun, 3 even due to follicles not big enough (& EPU having to be delayed) - so don't stress, it will get there