Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey thanks for that !!! I'm just a little worried ! Your results are fantastic!! Good on you!

The only thing worrying me is at the 4w4d u/s, the sonographer said "definite" one gestational sac, "maybe" two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great hcg numbers sparkle and Frenchy! Kayzb 4 embryos is great - we only had 2 first time, so next round is be really happy to get 4! Hopefully you get a good strong one to implant and another one (or 2!) for the freezer!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfn June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure where everyone is at at the moment in their cycles!

How's everyone going? What are u up to?
    @KayzB - I know how never wrecking it is, for me I never get that many eggies , so the wait to hear how the embies are going is truly stressful for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on here but have been reading any chance I get.
    Hugs to those who need it & congrats to those with bfp's! xx

Just a question for anyone who has used crinone, does it stop AF from arriving until you stop using it?
    I am 12dp2dt and my BT is tomorrow, (I haven't poas as I have no hpt's), I have had tiny spotting yesterday & today and feel like AF is coming but just wondered if it's not here yet because of the crinone? And that once I get my bt results & stop the crinone will AF then show up properly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @phee83 I'm definitely happy to at least have some, but ahh you always want/hope that there'll be more. But I will keep thinking positive thoughts xx

@frenchy81 so true! They'll give me an update on Fri about how it's all going, so am praying lil embies make it to blast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on here but have been reading any chance I get.
    Hugs to those who need it & congrats to those with bfp's! xx

Just a question for anyone who has used crinone, does it stop AF from arriving until you stop using it?
    I am 12dp2dt and my BT is tomorrow, (I haven't poas as I have no hpt's), I have had tiny spotting yesterday & today and feel like AF is coming but just wondered if it's not here yet because of the crinone? And that once I get my bt results & stop the crinone will AF then show up properly?
    @Mrs Hopeful for many people crinone can prevent AF from arriving, but for others AF will arrive regardless. If AF hasn't arrived (and you get a BFN) I'm pretty sure once you stop taking crinone AF should arrive few days after. I was on crinone and AF arrived 3 days before my BT

Having said all that, I hope AF stays far away from you & that you have a much more successful outcome than I did xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 19-02-2014 at 18:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshopeful - oh my lord! You have survived the tww! I know that some ladies and my nurses do say that the progesterone keeps AF at bay - HOWEVER for me, most times when its a BFN, AF arrived before the day of BT.
    @KayzB - how the hell are you suppose to hang on until FRIDAY!?!?!?! What are they trying to do? KILL you by STRESS?!?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @mrshopeful - oh my lord! You have survived the tww! I know that some ladies and my nurses do say that the progesterone keeps AF at bay - HOWEVER for me, most times when its a BFN, AF arrived before the day of BT.
    @KayzB - how the hell are you suppose to hang on until FRIDAY!?!?!?! What are they trying to do? KILL you by STRESS?!?!
    Lol oh @frenchy81 that made me laugh! Even though it hurts to laugh as I've been having really bad pains since EPU! And light headed/faint all of today, ugh. Every time I move a lil too quick everything starts spinning!

I will have to busy myself till Friday Then the next I'll hear will be on Sunday, which is when I actually go in for the transfer. Such a waiting game isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB lol I'm glad you thought it was funny, but I'm sorry it's still sore. Your ovaries are still recovering obviously. I think it usually stayed a bit sore for me until day of transfer, but you had more eggies than me, so it will obviously be quite sorer for you.

I will await til Friday to hear ur news. I hope your embies make to blasts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone in the TWW!

I'm running slow again looks like EPU will be delayed

Is anyone else on menopur? How are you finding it?