Closed Thread
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @KayzB congrats on great numbers.. Keeping fingers crossed you get some wonderful quality embies out of them. @Frenchy so excited for you! Wonderful that things seem to be on track and the possibility of twins! Awesome.
    AFM did a HPT this am and it was negative no doubt whatsoever. BT on Thursday not looking v good ..
    Many thanks @babee! xx How many days past transfer are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I'm 9dp5dt only 2 more sleeps until BT. I had bad cramping and felt like throwing up today. Called my nurse and told her about the HPT and my symptoms and she said it was most probably AF on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB- seeing that last time the embies didn't make it to blasts, have the clinic considered doing 2x day3 transfers??? Well, I hope you don't need to think about that, cuz this round will work!!!
    Thanks for your positive thoughts, I'm nervous that any day now, something bad will happen errr...
    @babee- thanks babe for ur kind encouragement! In regards to ur tww, what day are you today ???? I would keep testing....with my DD I didn't get a faint positive until day13. Other women don't get til after day 15! It just depends on when the embryo implanted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee I just saw ur post....that sucks!!!! Well, I still hope the nurse is wrong !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Chiweeny - go to beta database and work out your doubling times! Just google it, sorry I'm on my phone....it's the first hit.

If it doubles every 48hrs, it's fine.

Don't read to much into the actual numbers, the doubling times are the most important thing.

Ps - how did they tell you the wrong HCG numbers?!?! Argh!
    I'll take a look on that site for sure. My nurse said as long as it is going up by 66% every two days I am fine.

It was the hospital that gave me the wrong numbers! I was in for OHSS and somehow the idiot doctor stuffed up. Meanwhile I was thinking wow it has to be twins!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny- when's the next bloods?

AND stupid dr!!! it must have been a shock when u got ur 4w result! This journey is hard enough, we don't need incorrect results!!!! Thinking of you babe, it will be FINE! Don't stress, feet up and rest.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 18-02-2014 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny- when's the next bloods?

AND stupid dr!!! it must have been a shock when u got ur 4w result! This journey is hard enough, we don't need incorrect results!!!! Thinking of you babe, it will be FINE! Don't stress, feet up and rest.
    Next bloods Friday. The nurse asked if I can wait til next week and I said no way. I need to know before weekend otherwise I would never be able I relax!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB- seeing that last time the embies didn't make it to blasts, have the clinic considered doing 2x day3 transfers??? Well, I hope you don't need to think about that, cuz this round will work!!!
    Thanks for your positive thoughts, I'm nervous that any day now, something bad will happen errr...
    @babee- thanks babe for ur kind encouragement! In regards to ur tww, what day are you today ???? I would keep testing....with my DD I didn't get a faint positive until day13. Other women don't get til after day 15! It just depends on when the embryo implanted.
    @frenchy81 nope they're still going with a 5dt - apparently (so they've told me) it's the better option for us. As at day 5 they will know which is the strongest of the lot and will transfer that 1. Whereas things can change between day 3 & 5.

Ugh who knows, I've heard so many different opinions etc - but I guess each person has a different experience & (unfortunately) it's a bit of trial & error. So we'll see how this one goes & if unsuccessful will try out something different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @KayzB I'm 9dp5dt only 2 more sleeps until BT. I had bad cramping and felt like throwing up today. Called my nurse and told her about the HPT and my symptoms and she said it was most probably AF on the way
    Oh hun I'm sorry to hear. I had similar symptoms too just before AF arrived. But, I know it's easy for people to say, but don't count yourself out just yet. As @frenchy81 said, sometimes it may not show up till days later on a HPT. So I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you for an outcome like that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny gosh as if you're not anxious already without all this misinformation etc! Let's hope they get their 'facts' right from now on. And try not to stress hun I'm sure it will all be fine