Closed Thread
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @reed14 - congrats for being in the tww!!!

We also took photos of our two hatching blastocysts and we are soooo happy that we did that! its magical! good luck, i hope you'll get your BFP this cycle.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 16-02-2014 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @reed14 and congrats on being PUPO! Hope the 2ww flies for you and ends with a little miracle on board

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA and @phee83... I'm glad it's not just me!!

I'm going to start my cd15-28 health kick early this month and go for a bike ride this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @reed14! Hope the 2ww is quick & wonderful for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck reed!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the girls who have got there BFP and to the girls that haven't yet hang in there as your time will come soon

Is anyone here going through next gen fertility I'm considering changin to them I was originally with them but decided to use westmead as it was cheaper but since the miss Happ I'm considering going back to next gen as I feel my dr over there was more on the ball when dealing with my PCO.
    I just have a question are the scans and bloods included in the IVF prices and one I fall pregnant do I need to stay with my FS throughout the whole pregnancy ??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @AAA :-) thanks for thinking of me :-) I was thinking of you too! I also got a BFN :-( I'm so sorry to hear that your results weren't any better than mine. So devastating. I spent the day on Friday shopping at costco as a distraction as waiting for the phone call was killing me. It was my brothers wedding yesterday so I definitely made the most of it and drank hellofalota wine ;-) it has been really difficult to deal with as we didn't want to put a dampner on their big day so was quietly grieving over it but was also a great distraction. It makes me feel sick thinking about it(but that could also be the wine I drank yesterday haha) did your doctor and you talk about when you will start your next cycle? I'm waiting to hear what the plan is for me next, cos he doesn't know whether he wanted to do the same or try something different. We have ran out of money now so was stressing about how we were going to try again, my family surprised hubby n I with a really generous gift today to help which means we can do the next cycle as soon as we want. I was bawling, haha in fact since Friday I feel like I haven't stopped between the results, the wedding & generosity has been an emotional few days haha. @90Bayside, yes I know exactly what you mean!! Haha. Think we will take a couple of weeks off as it's my 30th next week and I want to enjoy it :-)
    Congrats to all the bfp's!!! So exciting for you! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sammynouds sorry to hear about your bfn hun. It definitely does take a toll financially; what a wonderful family you have for being so generous. So lovely of them.
    Enjoy your 30th & indulge in all that wine while you can! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB & don't worry I will be! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    & yes we have an amazing family. We are very lucky.