Closed Thread
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee - yeah I have been buying baby furniture and nursery stuff like crazy. As well as a whole heap of beautiful maternity wear- I know it's a little early, but the last few years has been horrible with our TTC and we thought, we have our BFP now, we are going to look forward as if everything will be ok. At least now we don't have my tubes, so no more ectopics!

Crinone won't affect HPT, BUT pregnyl will!!!! It's artificial HCG, hence HPT will pick this up in the test. When was your last shot of pregnyl??? And what was the dosage?

Its usually out of your body if it's 1500 units booster(which they would have given you in order to trick your body to produce progesterone as it thinks it's pregnant rather than progesterone pessaries but you seem to have gotten both!!), it should be out of your body within 4-7 days. JUST to make sure, you can test out the pregnyl, once HPT goes negative, then you know the pregnyl is out of your system. So if u then test positive on HPT, it's your baby and body producing the HCG.

How many days since transfer are you? And was it a day3 or 5 embryo??

I also felt bad sore boobs near the end of my tww...
    Last edited by frenchy81; 15-02-2014 at 10:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Crinone will not affect the HPT result as crinone is only progesterone. Pregnyl is hcg so this will give you a positive on a HPT. I was still getting a faint positive 9 days after my last booster so it will probably depend on how much and how many you've had.
    Nezz- my lord you still tested positive with pregnyl 9 days later? I think for me, the longest was 4 days after my last 1500 booster in my July cycle last year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Nezz- my lord you still tested positive with pregnyl 9 days later? I think for me, the longest was 4 days after my last 1500 booster in my July cycle last year
    It wasn't pregnyl it was ovidrel just on my last cycle. I had ovidrel as my trigger then 4 days had a booster of 6 clicks of ovidrel then 3 days after another booster. I did I HPT 7 days after and got a neg HPT but hours later went back to find a very faint evap line then I tried again 2 days later and the same thing happened evap line! So that was 9 days after last booster. When I tested 2 days after that there was nothing and blood test next day was neg. I just took my HPT as neg coz I knew that if they were a true pos it would have been darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for the feedback. I had a 5 day transfer on Sunday so I'm 6 days post transfer? Not sure if you count Sunday as day 1. I have had 3 booster pregnyl shots of 1500. Last and final one was Thursday the 13th... So tempted to start testing even though I thought I wouldn't this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 - yeah you're right, the hpt would have shown a very dark positive if it was a true pregnancy and not the ovidrel. I made that mistake, and learnt the hard way.
    @babee - if you wanna start POAS- do it. I know many ladies don't, but I do, and for me, it was my coping mechanism for the the tww. If you are going to do it, test it out first. Yeah you're 6dp5dt....not long to go. Even if it's positive now, if it just keeps getter darker and darker, then it's not just the pregnyl. I had three boosters as well, and it was faint faint on day4 after the last booster. And it got fainter and fainter and then not positive at all. Soooo if yours is darker and darker....it's good news!!!
    Last edited by frenchy81; 15-02-2014 at 10:44.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (15-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sammynouds how are you going? Been thinking of you since yesterday. Hope your results were more positive than mine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've realised I live my life in fortnightly intervals... Cd1-14 living it up and drinking lots of wine (bad I know), eating soft cheese and basically indulging and living it up! Then I spend the next 14 days being good, exercising, eating well and convincing myself I need to be healthy for transfer and TWW.... Then it's a bfn it's back to wine and soft cheese......

CD 7 today and gee we had a lovely dinner out tonight (and a few lovely glasses of wine!)... Back to FS next week (20th) so will have to start thinking about being good again by next weekend!

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside thanks for making me really laugh out loud for the first time since my bfn yesterday. I'm sitting at home while hubby is out, devouring a pizza full of oozy cheese and full strength coke. Just coz I can lol Thinking to myself I am going to go get a mani and pedi this week, including the shellac I'd been avoiding haha Also trying to think of any other chemicals, foods, activities I can indulge.....just coz I can.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    90bayside I am exactly the same!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, just keeping up with this thread. Congrats to all who got their BFPs,
    @AAA virtual hugs to you dear Xoxo

I had my transfer yesterday, now its the start of TWW. Fingers crossed that this will go well. BT is scheduled for the 27th.

Anyways, my FS let me took a picture of my embryo before transfer which I really think was pretty cool & amazing. yeah, science!

XOXO.. Baby dust to all..

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app