Closed Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies & @AAA yes totolly consuming. It's all I think about & to look back on our first 1.5 year of marriage all I can't remember of it is repeated failed OI attempts and now unsuccessful Ivf attempts. Haha fun times. Feeling really down these last couple of days and soooo teary. Really thinking this one won't be happening for us. @AAA I hope that darn AF stays away for u. Only 2 more days! Apparently the ob say's AF won't come for me until I stop taking these pessaries so that rules that out as an indicator. Plus the pessaries make your body think it's pregnant so any other symptoms I may be over analyzing will just be coming from them! Ahhh the mind games.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies such a good idea to take some time off. You deserve it. It's such a hard thing to go through that no one else understands unless they're going through it... The toll it takes on your body and mind is exhausting. Relax and enjoy life for a bit and do lots of fun things to lift your spirits! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    @olismumma my cycle was in January and resulted in BFP. The cycle lasts the normal 28 days but will depend on the thickness of your lining. I am going back for my second lot of bloods tomorrow so here's hoping my hcg is looking good!
    Congratulations! Thats great news!!!
    All the best today :-)
    My scan is booked next Thursday to check my lining so hoping everything goes to plan!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sammynouds I know exactly how you feel. I'm feeling exactly the same. Oh well. As they say, its not over til its over Only two more sleeps for us til we know for sure whats going on inside our crazy bodies. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @ELM13. I'm sure you will get a fantastic result :thumbup:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I guess it's all a go then.. $$ have already been charged to the credit card!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Well, I guess it's all a go then.. $$ have already been charged to the credit card!
    Know how your feel... My credit card is in the hands of those that be... Imagine it will be processed on Friday as my injections start on Saturday... So excited to start jabbing... Glad I am not the only one that feels like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sammynouds Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.. I get emotional over the smallest things at the moment. All the hormones we are on certainly don't help! I think DH thinks I'm a basket case when i cycle! Keep your chin up, not long to go now until you know whats going on and can work out what your next steps will be. Sending you big Hugs and best luck for BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have a quick question , because they over stimulated and cycle was cancelled I am on contraceptive pill to give my ovaries a break my FS said that I can start inj this cycle as long as all follicles have gone back to normal size does anyone know how they will check this I have to call them when AF arrives but I can't see how they wil do an internal US with AF present??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    They will just put a "napkin" under your bottom.