Closed Thread
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. I'm fine...i think I'd worked our a few days ago that this wasn't the month. Am feeling more miserable about the crappy period pains than the bfn! Got four frosties left so will go straight into another round in two weeks.

Am very happy for the many bfp's coming through on this thread!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

reed14  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sammynouds my BT is also on Friday! You are so strong for holding on, as you can see, I couldn't wait. I have no patience.

I hope it all goes well, like ur mum says, ppl respond differently to different things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dp3dt today and this next week is going to be torture, I am having lower back cramps which generally means AF, and a few days ago quite a lot pain around left ovary area, woke up this morning with a blood nose that was a gusher, weird..... im praying to whoever is out there that this is the one, but i dont know whether symptoms are good or bad, cycle day 28 tomorrow, BT 13/02 so i can get results 14/02 .... if my body lasts that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers & toes crossed for you @MrsFurBabies! Hope AF stays far far away xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsFurBabies View Post
    9dp3dt today and this next week is going to be torture, I am having lower back cramps which generally means AF, and a few days ago quite a lot pain around left ovary area, woke up this morning with a blood nose that was a gusher, weird..... im praying to whoever is out there that this is the one, but i dont know whether symptoms are good or bad, cycle day 28 tomorrow, BT 13/02 so i can get results 14/02 .... if my body lasts that long
    One of the very first things that has happened to me both times I've fallen pregnant was a blood nose, which I never get otherwise. I really hope this is a good sign for you! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiweeny For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (09-02-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi lovely ladies, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with follicular size interpretation? I'm in the middle of a tracking cycle and just want to know what it means when they write numbers x numbers x numbers on the chart.

CD13/35(?)
    LO- 12 follies size 10.1ml
    RO- 9 follies size 8.1ml
    Thickness 9mm

It also has this across the top of the chart 13- 15x15x15

CD17/35(?)
    LO- 10 follies size 41 x 34 x 31
    RO- >11 follies size 49 x 17 x 22
    Thickness 13mm

It also has across the top of the chart 17- 25x24x23

Also is there a March thread as yet?

Last edited by headoverfeet; 09-02-2014 at 13:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sammynouds. I've been very up and down the last few days. Very heavy cramps all fri, and on and off yesterday. Stayed home stressing myself to death stupidly. Got out today and felt a bit better. Still having the occassional twinge which is more constant now my friends child decided to jump on my tummy!!! Had been certain af was coming with all the cramps and no spotting. Bbs were quite sore last night when I got undressed so wjo knows really. Im sure all my straining lifting and jumping kids didnt help today, but they certainly lifted my spirits Other positive of today is I had my last pregnyl shot. Woo hoo!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 how exciting!! So happy to hear so much positive news in this thread. @Chiweeny hope u feel better soon. So much to look forward to! @90Bayside sorry to hear u r out this cycle hugs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA - you will have all sorts of pregnancy symptoms because of the pregnyl shots. They are hcg shots, so to make your body thinks it's pregnant. So you have no idea if you REALLY are pregnant! It does your mind in, and POAS is out, as it tests for HCG in ur urine, but since pregnyl puts HCG in your body, you will test positive.....and you might not REALLY be. ( it happened to me in my July cycle and I got my hopes up for nothing!) good news it, by day 14po, it should be out of your system , so POAS if you want!

Good luck.......I hated pregnyl!!! But it will do its job of getting your body to naturally produce progesterone and make your lining all cushy and nice for the embryo to burrow in!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet

Sorry hun no idea. I would be interested to know too. Ask the nurse who does your scan?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app