Closed Thread
Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @midnyteblu- thanks sooooo much! I can't believe it! It's an early one, so I'm ecstatic! I hope you are going well with your pregnancy....let us know your scan results when you get them????

The picture is horrible, sorry ladies!
    @bayside- I'm so sorry, that really sucks! The worse part is that they still make you go and do a blood test!!!!! I hate that, it just takes all of me not to cry as you go there, and they ask you, "so what do you think?" And you have to tell them, no you don't think there's a chance because your periods already arrived.

About your question- the nurses always said to me your periods will always be much heavier and harder than usual, because of all the stimulants your body has had, your ovaries and your uterus. It's normal. I just ponston because otherwise I can't get up, it's really bad. I hope you're ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @frenchy81!! That's great news

So sorry @90Bayside do you have any frosties or will you be doing a fresh cycle?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny - I'm so glad all is confirmed with you. You tested early too didn't you??? And the HCG levels are great, very strong!!! FX you get twins if that's what you're hoping for!!!!! Take care, drink lots of fluids and rest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Frenchy! Super news x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy a big congrats to you!

Midnyte thank you. I'm just planning on lying in bed with powerade and Panadol for awhile. We definitely are hoping for twinnies as this was our last two embryos. If both work that will be a dream. I'm happy to ride this out for the bigger picture. This morning I was in excruciating pain, like nothing I've felt before. It lasted about two hours and my poor gf could do nothing but sit and watch me cry because I wouldn't even let her touch me.

Bayside I am so sorry! I know the feeling all too well and there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. I hope that it happens for you next time x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside , sorry to hear about that, i guess its always a mix feelings with this journey.
    @Kymbo82, @Chiweeny, , @Frechy81.. congrats to all of you! Ü happy to hear good news.

Happy Sunday everyone! , Baby dust to all!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reed14 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @90Bayside so sorry to hear hun xx
    All the mixed symptoms/signs, false hope etc really messes with your head . Are you planning on trying again soon?

Congrats @frenchy81! I can't see it properly on the pics but awesome news having a BFP so early! You must be over the moon! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to all of the lovely welcomes :-)

It's great to here the exciting positive stories!!

So 8dp3dt and I'm soooo tempted to POAS. But I won't, I will be strong, as I would hate to see a bfn. I'm pretty sure I had implantation bleeding. Well my obs said that's exactly what it was which is good but no other symptoms whatsoever!! Well I had small cramps one day but I'm putting that down to the bloating... I have had bloating, headaches and heartburn since I started using the pessaries but now even they are disappearing. I actually haven't had heartburn since I had the IB. After talking to mum she said it's fine that I feel nothing as a lot of people don't!! Arghhh so frustrating :-) & hard not to read into things! @AAA how are you feeling today? When is your BT? And how did anyone else feel at 8dpt? My BT is not til 13dpt on valentines day ;-) soooo long away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about the bfn new too. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sammynouds good luck hun hope all the signs are pointing to a BFP. Would be a lovely Valentine's pressie