Closed Thread
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I know this was naughty of me, but my partner has been buying me HPT and watching me pee for a few days now. I told her it was way too early and of course we were getting BFN as we only had our 3 day emby transferred last Friday. Well guess what ladies? Today came up with a very faint but very real BFP! I guess this means my spotting was in fact implantation bleeding? I'm also hoping that being this early on, I'm getting a reading because it is possibly twins?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny that is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay chiweeny!!!!!!! That's fantastic!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Good Luck tomorrow Gotta!! When will your BT be mines the 22nd
    Thanks Wish!! Bring on 12:15!! I have to teach a maths class this morning first!! I won't know when my test is until after my app. My clinic does a POAS first and then BT only if that's positive.

Hope you're feeling well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just letting you know AF arrived last night (10dp3dt), so that's me out for this cycle Oh well. Ho Hum...... We still have 2 frosties left, so I'm going to try again straight away hopefully.... We always seem to be waiting in this game don't we?! Waiting for a scan, waiting for blood tests, waiting for transfers. Ahhh!!!! Good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frenchy I wasnt on the progestrone this time round but the cramping was (and is) definately constant. Like AF but not so bad.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nvandmv- bugger. Af is a b@tch sometimes
    Chiweeny- woohoo!!!! Can't believe u have been sneaking hpts!! I thought we had a deal to test of Friday Congrats. Um very happy for u

Afm: got some funky symptoms going on, feeling of tightness down there, still light spotting but only when wiping, dizzy spells, slight nausea in the middle of the night, tired as anything (I drove to work this morning and have been sitting in the carpark for half an hour as I have no energy and just needed a little cat nap!).... All the Same symptoms as last time!

But my hpt this morning was BFN. So either I have a very over active imagination (which is very possible!) or it's too early for me...

Watch this space. In 24 hrs I reckon I'll know either way.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (07-02-2014),nvandmv  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here, struggling with this 2ww.

Congrats to everyone with good news, and my thoughts are with those that weren't so lucky this time, try to stay positive.

I am trying my hardest to hold out till Sunday for my HPT like the clinic told me to but every little thing my body does (cramps, discharge, can't stomach chocolate, soooo tired) makes me wonder if it's a good or a bad sign or even mean anything at all.
    Have been quite teary, and have been quiet on the forums cause I'm trying not to think too much.
    2 more sleeps to go, lets hope the wait is worth it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah this thread is killer for everyone person we're congradulating there is one we have to hug!

Big Hugs Nvandmv Try to stay positive you have two frosties! Two nore beautiful chances at being a mumma!

Chiweeny Woohoo! Loving these sneaky HPT's! I wish I could do one but Im on overdril boosters! Not HPT for me!

Kymbo keep strong, sunday is so close!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (07-02-2014),nvandmv  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves fast. I can't keep up! To all with positive tests and signs, sending you happy sticky vibes

To those who are out of the race this time around, my heart goes out to you. Been there, done that, totally sucks.

Afm, can't believe I've made it to 6dp3dt. Having my ups and downs like most on the 2ww. Super sharp pains low down on and off this morning. Could be something. Could be nothing. Leaning toward the latter assuming it could well be too much resting and not enough stretching! Lol Amazed to think this time next week I'll be testing. Scared of the outcome already after previously getting a chemical preg, a neg, then a miscarriage from a natural miracle. Need to think about something else...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (07-02-2014)