Closed Thread
Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey I've read pleeeenty of stories of women with your symptoms going onto have a healthy bfp. Try to put your feet up and relax. Watch some rubbish on tv BT tom will arrive before you know it. Hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey- are you still spotting? Is it red? Or brown?

I have had spotting twice...one got heavier and heavier which led to miscarriage. The other, with my DS, was due to stress. I was on my feet all day for a week straight, work and organizing an event.

I hope you're ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could go hone from work

It's red blood. I'm hoping its stress related we have just moved office at work this week and its been pretty full on but I just want it all to be ok . I'm terrified. And I'm more upset that I let my dh get so excited again

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey...calm down Hun. It's ok.....is it just a little bit or a lot of bleeding? Don't work yourself up.

With my son, I spotted for 2 days. Never enough to fill a pad. But it was red, indicating new blood. Don't forget, there is a lot of unexplained bleeding in early pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just worried ever time I've had bleeding it has been bad news

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too...I was so scared after I had a miscarriage and I started bleeding in my pregnancy after that. It's ok to be scared. I went to ER last time. All they did was did a HCG test, blood plasma tests...and all they said to me was as long as it doubles every 2 days. There is nothing they can do to help in early pregnancy.

Try to stay calm, I know it's hard. If it makes you feel better, go to ER. My trip there was over 7hrs....and they didn't do anything but do blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sparklemonkey try not to worry - harder said than done. every one of my cycles I've had different symptoms etc... In TWW - I have fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I spoke to the clinic and they said Medicare want 30 days between cycles (my cycle has been 25 days this time) but they said they'll just put a note on it saying my last cycle was short and it should be fine. Now just to decide if I want to go again straight away or have a month off... I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide so lots of discussion with DH tonight.

I can't remember who was asking about progesterone, but I got abdominal pain pretty much instantly after inserting it. It died down after an hour or so though.

Sparklemonkey fingers crossed for you hun! It is so hard when there is nothing you can do but wait and see. Hang in there.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @ELM13 what were your symptoms? Nothing at all? I'm on 2x 200mg daily progesterone
    @frenchy81 I felt exhausted, peed all the time, TMI - had two days of soft bowel movements then constipated, couple of brown spots (almost didn't notice them) and my boobs were tender and felt larger.
    I'm taking 400mg twice daily as I did HRT FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping all is ok Sparkle! Fx for tomorrow.

AFM trigger tonight and transfer Tuesday!! Super excited!!