Closed Thread
Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats elm and sparklemonkey! More fantastic news!

I'm not sure how I'm going... I've been totally calm and relaxed up until now, but I had some bleeding today - 7dp5dt. It's not heavy or bright red like my normal period, but it's definitely more than just spotting. I spoke to the clinic and to fs and they aren't sure if it's the start of my period, implantation or just some old blood from the uterus. So basically all I can do is wait and see if it gets heavier. Blood test is not until Monday. Feeling a bit down now...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 congrats that is brilliant news! Do you mind me asking how many cycles you have done - apologies if you have already shared this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 try to stay positive, I've read in other forums that people have experienced this and everything was fine.
    To me the closer it gets the more worried I am getting but we have to stay positive until we know for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats elm!! That's fantastic!!
    big hugs phee I'm sure your not feeling great ATM as that would be so scary but as kymbo says sometimes that happens to people so maybe try and watch a funny movie or something to make you laugh. Or drink some lemonade out of a wine glass so you feel like your having one
    lol kymbo I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing that! And laugh away! I'm so happy it gave you a chuckle!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    It's official! I'm pregnant :-D I am 14dp5dt and my hcg is 2047. Back for another blood test next week!
    CONGRATS!!!! It's so positive and lovely to see so many BFPs lately. You guys keep the rest of us going.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiweeny For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi @Chiweeny. Was going to ask how you are doing coz I think u are a day ahead of me. I've been super crampy all day since this morning. I'm only 4dp3dt but have been doing alot of running around so hoping I havent overdone it yesterday and today. If day 5 is important perhaps I should just go home and put my feet up in preparation! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've read online implantation can happen anywhere from here onwards so I really hope that's what is going on with me. I wasn't really crampy at work today (or maybe I was too busy to notice) but now that I've gotten home and swept and mopped the floors I'm feeling it again. Perhaps it's also our body's way of telling us to take a break and focus on growing the babies?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @ELM13 and @Sparklemonkey!! It's so good to have some positive news on this thread!!! xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny its really funny how the mind works during the 2ww. I was worried with all my cramping today. But now I'm home, feet up, in front of the tv, cramps have all but gone, I'm stressed about what it means that cramps are gone. Haha. Silly huh! Oh, and to boot, I managed to flick over tp an episode of friends where Chandler and Monica are talking about not being able to have children with a woman they are trying to adopt from. Tissues please lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @ELM13 congrats that is brilliant news! Do you mind me asking how many cycles you have done - apologies if you have already shared this
    Thanks @Rarah11!
    My first IVF cycle was in December which resulted in a freeze all - we had 24 eggs collected. We transferred one frostie on 22 Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats girls it's so exciting seeing the BFP def raises my spirits , wishing u the best of luck through ur pregnancies … ENJOY

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

17. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (05-02-2014)