Closed Thread
Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kymbo82 , I posted and then read your post, just wanted to mention I'm the same time along as you (I'm 8dp3dt) and I'm going crazy too. I've been crying over everything, songs on the radio, ads on tele, stupid things... It's not easy this 2ww business that's for sure! I'm thinking if AF doesnt show herself I might POAS either Thur or if I can be brave I'll wait until the weekend. I'm definitely feelin' ya though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @nvandmv, this is my first cycle so the 2ww is new to me.
    I was so proud of myself at how well I got through all the injections, BT, US, EPU & ET..... but now it feels like I'm falling apart.
    I'm guessing the crinone has alot to do with the emotions and I do tell myself that everytime I get upset..... but it's just so hard.
    And to top it off DH is somehow able to keep the whatever happens happens attitude (he does that with everything in life) and I keep trying to tell him I need his support to tell me that what I'm feeling is normal and it is ok.
    I know that attitude is his coping mechanism, but I want comfort damn it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kymbo82. You should be proud of yourself for getting though everything so far. It's not easy that's for sure, and with all those hormones running rampant it's no wonder we feel so up and down and fragile. Go easy on yourself, you've been through a lot! Your DH sounds very similar to mine, maybe it's a man thing. I like to talk (and talk and talk) when I'm upset, whereas he likes to keep things to himself. I'm sure we'll both work things out as we go along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kymbo82. Your last comment made me laugh re support. I'm much earlier in my 2ww (I think I'm 3dp3dt if transfer day is 0d) but have already had the same discussion with my hubby. I was stressing and researching every little thing over the weekend and he kept telling me to just forget about it and act like nothing is happening. If meant to happen it will attitude. Now I'm all for believing if its meant to happen it will, but I wanted comforting and support lol. He said what support do you want. Tell me and I'll do it. My answer was nevermind hahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA I am so glad to hear I'm not the only one lol
    That sounds exactly the same as some of the convos we have had.
    I try to look at it as a good thing as he is trying to keep me grounded until we know for sure what is happening.
    But oh what I would do for a bunch of flowers haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbo82 View Post
    @AAA I am so glad to hear I'm not the only one lol
    That sounds exactly the same as some of the convos we have had.
    I try to look at it as a good thing as he is trying to keep me grounded until we know for sure what is happening.
    But oh what I would do for a bunch of flowers haha
    And to not have to ask for them!!!

Had my first sniff this morning. MAN that stuff is hideous!! I about vomited from it. This will be an interesting couple of weeks having to do it twice a day!!!
    Now count down to the needles next Thursday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm joining the tww wagon! Just had my two hatching blasts transfer back in now.

Funny story- how many times (for those who have done this a few times like me) do they say at transfer, "oh and now we're going to check that all is clear and the embryo has gone into the uterus" and all is clear??? WELL, one of mine went BACK into the tray through the catheter! It had stuck itself on the catheter. They had to get a new one and do another transfer of the "sticky one " as the FS named it! Lol!
    @Nezz, I'm so sorry! Let's hope the next one works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's hope that it is nice and sticky in your belly Frenchy!

My FS did say last time that sometimes transfers don't go so smoothly and they embies get stuck or can be inserted 'rough' as he said.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiweeny For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 - that's a super sticky one for you!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX frenchy hope that you have some sticky ones there!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-02-2014)