Closed Thread
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiweeny, this is common and is caused from your follicles filling up with fluid once your eggs are removed. This is a regular issue for me, so my medicine cabinet is well stocked with appropriate remedies.

What you need is a stool softener, (which puts fluid back in that the follicles take put). I've found the best is movicol, which you can buy over the counter at a chemist, or even sometimes in woollies. Couple of those will sort you out. And lots of water.

Senekot is a bit different, and while it will work, it will also give you tummy cramps as it works by creating more movement in your intestinal track (I think anyhow, that's how the doc explained it to me, I'm no medical professional!). If your real issue is lack of fluid causing constipation, a stool softener is definitely the way to go...

It's absolutely a trick for young players. I suffered from this the first time I had an EPU. It may be TMI, but The second time I took preventitive measures and took a whole heap of movicol before EPU and 'evacuated' my bowels prior to day surgery. Worked a treat and I had no problems! A word of warning though...this tactic requires a fairly good knowledge of your own bowels, and precision timing (!). If you are not sure, go easy with whatever you decide to take.

Hope your weekends are going well! Lunch at the winery yesterday was superb. Followed up by a very *positive* visit to the tarot card reader. The first thing he said was "I'm getting a very strong vibe from you. Are you pregnant? If you aren't yet pregnant you will be in the next two weeks. I'm getting this picture of a little fertilised egg burrowing around trying to find a home..." WTF???? How in earth would he know I had my embie transferred on Friday and that is *exactly* what's happening!! Time will tell hey.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @GottaGetLucky xx will have to ring the clinic tomorrow and see what next steps are. Ideally would like to try again asap, but not sure what the standard/recommended 'wait time' etc is between fresh cycles.
    And then there's the $$ factor - haven't even paid off all the bills from this cycle yet

I hope your journey brings you an awesome outcome xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB sorry AF has arrived for sure now. Hugs to you.
    @Chiweeny I've been taking a pro biotic capsule daily which seems to be helping keep my tummy balanced. Still have slight tightness and cramping but assuming its just my body recovering from epu and et. My biggest annoyance since et yesterday has been frequent urination lol I hope your tummy settles back to normal soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB so sorry for the arrival of AF, god this journey is so hard, i had bfn and then waited for next AF to book on for cycle, but every clinic might have different ideas and some ladies wait longer than others to heal emotionally and physically, its very individual!
    AFM -2dp3dt lol.... i think i might POAS when i get near the 10 day mark, should be fairly accurate than right? and yeah the travel is a *****, we live in a country town so 500 kms each way to the clinic - bit over that as well!
    good luck everybody!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB so sorry Hun, it sucks after all that waiting - I focus on next steps to help me through, as someone else said depends on how you respond to drugs, your mental state and clinic as to when you go again - look after yourself
    @90Bayside that is so freaky... Fingers crossed!!!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Many thanks @AAA, @MrsFurBabies & @Rarah11 xx Really appreciate the support ladies.
    Hopefully can start the next cycle in March, but yeah guess will have to wait & see what the clinic says.

Lots of luck to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry its short and sweet!

Welcome AAA

Hugs KayzB, AF SUCKS BALLS!

90Bayside, totally freaky, should I move you to Graduates already

PS there is always a daily updated ROLL CALL on the first page of the thread. i try to post it in the thread once a week (thus why my comments are short and sweet!)
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 02-02-2014 at 10:41.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

AAA  (02-02-2014),GottaGetLucky  (02-02-2014),KayzB  (02-02-2014),Sparklemonkey  (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 awesome, big congratulations hun
    @MrsFurBabies yay for being PUPO, hope the tww treats you well, sending you lots of sticky baby dust
    @AAA yay for being PUPO as well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Me too on my stim cycle in dec, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 8cell morula transferred = BFN, 1 lucky snow baby which is what we are using for our FET next month
    @KayzB big hugs, sorry to hear
    @90Bayside wow, I hope your tarot reader is right, as he seems pretty spot on so far

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (02-02-2014),ELM13  (02-02-2014),MrsFurBabies  (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. I'm currently 7dp3dt, blood test is due 11th Feb. I've read some things online but just wanted to run it by you guys. I've been having dull crampy feeling on and off pretty much since the transfer. My cervix wasn't playing nicely on the day and the dr had to wriggle things about a bit, so I put it down to that in the first couple of days, but I've had a 'full' and 'heavy' feeling like mild AF cramps since the transfer, with a couple of shooting cramps Friday afternoon. Anybody else get this feeling in their 2ww??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @nvandmv I am only in the first few days since my transfer but have exactly the same symptoms, plus in my case frequent urination. Its a dull constant pressure kind of ache, with the occasional sharper pain/cramp. I also assumed it might be from a my transfer being a little more difficult, having to wriggle around a bit, but hoping it goes soon. I've researched to death the frequent urination thing and come up empty as I don't believe I have OHSS and its too early to be a preg symptom. But I have read everywhere that cramping like you described is completely normal so I wouldn't worry too much

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (03-02-2014)