+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cot from Fantastic Furniture?

Anyone bought/used one?

I stumbled across them online while on the hunt for a reasonably priced cot and am wondering if anyone's had any experience with them?

http://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au...EDCOTOOOTIMESP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't though I have had a fantastic bookcase which was a piece of rubbish! I don't think the price is very good at all, try babies r us and keep your eyes out for their 50% off sales they have 2-3 times a year. Also check eBay, my friend got a Boori cot that had only been used for 1 child for $80.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. My hubby had a bedroom package from there before we met (over 5 years ago) and we haven't had any dramas with the bed or any of the chests of drawers/tallboy that were part of the package. I'm just not 100% sure about a cot. For the price, I like the look of it better than a lot of the other cots in the same sort of price range. Am still scouring Gumtree/Ebay almost daily but I only have a maximum of a few weeks to get an order in if we do decide our best option is to just spend the extra money on a more expensive/well known brand from one of the baby shops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've never bought a cot from them but bought enough furniture to furnish a house from them when I moved interstate. Biggest mistake and biggest waste of money! Everything started falling apart within months. It's all such cheap, horrible junk!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    its similar to the childcare cot you can get from target. Id wait for a baby sale. I havent had good experiences with fantastic either. Id still buy sme thing but not something that precious bubba goes in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a great price considering it's convertible! All our furniture is from FF ATM, it's our starter furniture in our first home it's really a case of you get what you pay for, the cheap bookcases and coffee table we got had some problems staying together, but handy hubby has solved any issues with superglue and retightens nuts and bolts every few months. They usually have all their stock made up instore, so you may be able to pop in and see it up for yourself.

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    No experience with the FF cot, but for that price range you could also consider Ikea. They've got a few different cots for $249 and under.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It doesn't look nice IRL.
    Target has a baby sale coming up, the childcare cot is usually marked down a fair bit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babies r us have the mothers choice 2 in 1 cot for $249 full price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mybabywarehouse have a sale on too.
    We got a love n care cot from $250 to $169.