Closed Thread
Page 71 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I've been trying to stay off BH this month & relax but just wanted to update. I'm CD26, approx 5dpo. I've starting charting this month but my temps are all over the place so I don't think charting is for me. I've had a sore lower back on & off ever since O & had some slight twinges/aches yesterday. I'm expecting AF to arrive as DH have only DTD 3 times & I only had a 7 day LP last cycle. Goodluck to everyone left to test, I really hope the BFPs start rolling out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck emmaw20!

Bin13 your puppy is so cute.

theoneandonlyem, sorry to hear. I hope your get your BFP next month.

headoverfeet, how did it go today?
    @shadowangel0205, could you please put me down for testing on the 18th? Still no idea if i've even Oed this cycle, but it's around the time AF would be due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Bahahaha!!! Wow you have had quite the Mexican feast! How awesome is pork crackling! Hope you were able to DTD
    Ironically we didn't go to a single Mexican place!!! Crackling was at a pub whilst waiting for the birthday girl and her friends to return from Cockatoo Island.

Then to a pizza place with frozen margueritas. Then to a chinese place for dinner. Then to a cuban club! My head hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    OMG.....literally LOLed! So funny!
    No, sorry, not a symptom! Pork crackling will do that to you....the boobs might be a symptom tho!

P.s. Aren't you supposed to be DTD? Why are you on BH? Go make that bebe!

P.p.s. Very jealous.....I want to eat all that!
    I've never had crackling before. It's tasty! Except, boy does it stay with you!!

Definitely eat it all, but don't drink giant buckets of mojitos... Ugh.

Unfortunately got too hammered to DTD last night. DH is at work today, so maybe tonight. Not for BD-ing... For DTD.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

cuky  (17-03-2014),MrsTugs  (16-03-2014),OIC  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...3dpo(Twiddles thumbs)
    Sending buckets of baby dust out there ladies!✨💫🌟
    🍼Grow babies grow!!! 🍼

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Ironically we didn't go to a single Mexican place!!! Crackling was at a pub whilst waiting for the birthday girl and her friends to return from Cockatoo Island.

Then to a pizza place with frozen margueritas. Then to a chinese place for dinner. Then to a cuban club! My head hurts...

I've never had crackling before. It's tasty! Except, boy does it stay with you!!

Definitely eat it all, but don't drink giant buckets of mojitos... Ugh.

Unfortunately got too hammered to DTD last night. DH is at work today, so maybe tonight. Not for BD-ing... For DTD.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Haha wow a big night! Sounds like it was a lot of fun though! After all of this TTC it's good to DTD just for 'fun' hehe. Enjoy

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Had transfer today and I'm crampy as tonight (totally normal apparently) testing on Friday but blood test is not til 31st, thought it would be the 30th but that's a Sunday.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (17-03-2014),cuky  (17-03-2014),Funchu  (17-03-2014),MrsTugs  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    eeekkk!!! Good luck ladies who are Oing and due to test soon!!! Lets hope we can up the % rate of BFPs in March!! Its not looking too good atm

How was everyone's weekend?? It was our little guys 3rd birthday Saturday, so been an interesting one here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Had transfer today and I'm crampy as tonight (totally normal apparently) testing on Friday but blood test is not til 31st, thought it would be the 30th but that's a Sunday.
    So much luck for you babe, your karma points are so high lol I don't see how you could possible have any problems XD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes good luck HOF! I hope this little one digs deep. It's such an amazing thing you're doing. I've been involved with one surrogacy and it was just amazing. Such generosity of the surrogate mother and the looks of absolute joy, love and adoration on the faces of the IPs was just lovely. I'm not sure I could do it myself - but then again I don't have kids yet. Perhaps once my family is complete it might be different. Can I ask HOF, did you know the IPs prior to becoming their surrogate? I can't work out if it would be easier/harder if you knew/didn't know the intended parents. Good luck for the next 2 weeks! Hope it's a smooth ride and you get a pos result

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Good luck!!! Fx for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post: