Closed Thread
Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Stark white bfn this morning, and AF to boot. So crampy this morning, it is just not a good day. Not even panadeine is helping me today. Normally I'd use a heat pack, but being at work I'd look a little odd with a heat pack tucked in the front of my pants haha.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stark white bfn this morning, and AF to boot. So crampy this morning, it is just not a good day. Not even panadeine is helping me today. Normally I'd use a heat pack, but being at work I'd look a little odd with a heat pack tucked in the front of my pants haha.
    Sorry Em!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry theoneandonlyem! Hugs. Chocolate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Not sure. I had minor side pains evening before and the evening of my positive OPK, so not sure what the second round of pains was the other day (didn't get a positive OPK those mornings or anything even remotely close to being a build up to a positive!). That said, I haven't managed to check yesterday and today, so maybe I could have missed it? I hope not!!! We're off to a friend's birthday day out in the city, so hoping we don't get toooo drunk that we can't DTD tonight in case!

Thanks for the info. Sounds more odd and discomfort filled than being overly "invasive", is that right? I'm okay with needles (too many blood tests my entire life), but couldn't imagine having to do it myself, though!

Here's hoping this cycle brings us our little bubba! xxx
    Kee hee drunk DTD will get a BFP fur shure! Fx for spot on timing!

Yep, not too invasive. And sadly you do get used to jabbing yourself!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (15-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear em hope the cramps pass or the drugs kick in xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    @Jessiew that sounds really promising. If it was a bug, it wouldn't be just mornings.When are you going to test?
    @theoneandonlyem how did POAS go?
    That's what I thought, plus you usually get some sort of queasiness and it doesn't skip days. It's too early to test yet, which is driving me insane because of what's happening, lol. I just want to know if it's a real symptom or not. Otherwise my body is thinking up new ways to get my hopes up 😕. I don't think I'll test until maybe next Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Thanks Lolamc!

Yep, bring on Christmas babies! (Sorry, should be saying this in the A.April thread....I'm sure there's heaps more BFPs still to come for M. March!)

My Dad and FIL both share Boxing Day birthdays......wouldn't that be nice to add a grandchild to their day!

Woo hoo, bring on AF....I'm ready for my next cycle.....feeling good about it!

Fx for more BFPs...I can feel them in my waters!
    Love this post 😄 so positive. Made me smile.

Our FS thinks our main issue seems to be not enough of DHs swimmers getting through so hopefully IUI will work for us if I'm not UTD this month. He gave us a video to watch on IVF which showed the injections. I'm not sure how I would go at injecting myself, although like you said I'm sure you would get used to it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (15-03-2014),OIC  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Em 😞 *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger! Sorry Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been MIA for a while and not following along. I've been taking a break from TTC (sort of). DH was away for feb so we were out for that month. I really enjoyed the break from temping and thinking about TTC all the time. I went to the gyno and got tests underway and all normal so far which means next step is to have laparoscopy to check my tubes. I don't want to go down the assisted road so if there is a problem, that will be it for us. If not and we fall into the unexplained box, I will give it another year then call it quits. We are getting a fur sister for my DS which is occupying my thoughts and I'm much more relaxed about TTC. If it happens it happens. I'm due for AF around the 22nd. I won't be testing early. Good luck to everyone, I'll follow along as best I can. Here's a photo of our fur baby. Too young to bring home yet. Can't wait! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394869398.899260.jpg

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bin13 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (16-03-2014),Funchu  (16-03-2014),Pinkblue  (15-03-2014),Shrillian  (15-03-2014)