Closed Thread
Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Blood test on day AF is due as part of the IUI cycle. Another on Monday to confirm before starting next round! Ding ding!
    Sorry to hear 😞 *hugs*
    Good luck for the next cycle though. I might be trying that soon rather than going straight into IVF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

OIC  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a warning that this post is full of TMI! Lol

I've been sick with a cold since Monday night so I guess this could maybe be something to do with that, but two days ago just before 7.30am I had to rush to the toilet with a very bad case of Diarrhoea. (Really sorry about the TMI over share) During this I felt like I needed to throw up so had a bucket in case but nothing actually came out. After I finished I felt fine again and everything was normal for the rest of the day. Yesterday again was normal, stool was semi soft though but no diarrhoea. Then this morning at the same time just before 7.30 I woke up and it happened again. But now I'm feeling fine again. Prior to Thursday of anything I had been constipated, so wasn't expecting this.

I did look it up and it can apparently be an early pregnancy symptom and many women get this instead of morning sickness. I'm probably just being waaaay too hopeful, and it is probably just to do with the bug I'm getting over. Weird though

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jessiew that sounds really promising. If it was a bug, it wouldn't be just mornings.When are you going to test?
    @theoneandonlyem how did POAS go?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    emmmmm... are you awake? Have you tested?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for POAS Em!
    Jess sounds promising! Hope you feel better soon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Aha! How did you find IUI? I'm assuming FS will mention that as my "next step"... Once I finally go back to him... :/

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    How did your O pains go? do you think that's what it was?

I've been pretty happy with our first IUI attempt, except for the not actually getting pregnant bit! Kee hee hee!
    I got used to the injections ok, and i hate needles. Didn't get too crazy. And the actual 'procedure' was a little uncomfortable.......and weird! I'm really positive about it working as we are UF. And it seems a lot less intense than IVF (although I'll let you know after we get to that stage!). Our FS said we could do a max of 4 IUI with a break in between if we want, before moving to IVF. I wanted to do things step wise, so I was happy that IUI was an option.

I'm sure you won't need it......your BFP will be here soon.....esp after all that acu! You want to have something thing to show for being a pin cushion!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Sorry to hear 😞 *hugs*
    Good luck for the next cycle though. I might be trying that soon rather than going straight into IVF.
    Thanks JessiW!
    Hopefully you won't need to and you get a March Miracle! But if you do, it's no where near as scary as it seems, hopefully it's an option for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Sorry @OIC. Maybe we are all just destined for Christmas babies!
    Thanks Lolamc!

Yep, bring on Christmas babies! (Sorry, should be saying this in the A.April thread....I'm sure there's heaps more BFPs still to come for M. March!)

My Dad and FIL both share Boxing Day birthdays......wouldn't that be nice to add a grandchild to their day!

Woo hoo, bring on AF....I'm ready for my next cycle.....feeling good about it!

Fx for more BFPs...I can feel them in my waters!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stark white bfn this morning, and AF to boot. So crampy this morning, it is just not a good day. Not even panadeine is helping me today. Normally I'd use a heat pack, but being at work I'd look a little odd with a heat pack tucked in the front of my pants haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    How did your O pains go? do you think that's what it was?

I've been pretty happy with our first IUI attempt, except for the not actually getting pregnant bit! Kee hee hee!
    I got used to the injections ok, and i hate needles. Didn't get too crazy. And the actual 'procedure' was a little uncomfortable.......and weird! I'm really positive about it working as we are UF. And it seems a lot less intense than IVF (although I'll let you know after we get to that stage!). Our FS said we could do a max of 4 IUI with a break in between if we want, before moving to IVF. I wanted to do things step wise, so I was happy that IUI was an option.

I'm sure you won't need it......your BFP will be here soon.....esp after all that acu! You want to have something thing to show for being a pin cushion!
    Not sure. I had minor side pains evening before and the evening of my positive OPK, so not sure what the second round of pains was the other day (didn't get a positive OPK those mornings or anything even remotely close to being a build up to a positive!). That said, I haven't managed to check yesterday and today, so maybe I could have missed it? I hope not!!! We're off to a friend's birthday day out in the city, so hoping we don't get toooo drunk that we can't DTD tonight in case!

Thanks for the info. Sounds more odd and discomfort filled than being overly "invasive", is that right? I'm okay with needles (too many blood tests my entire life), but couldn't imagine having to do it myself, though!

Here's hoping this cycle brings us our little bubba! xxx