Closed Thread
Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok so I cheated and POAS today. I realised DH won't be here on my testing day so I wanted to test in the days before hand in case I got a bfp. Now I'm not much of a line imaginer - I've never once thought I have had a bfp before. Until this morning. I *think* I can see a faint line on my ic. I'm kicking myself though as I threw out my cup. If I'd kept it I could've tested with my frer as well! Argh. I'll just have to wait til tomorrow now. I did take some photos, but I don't think you can see it on them. Hopefully I'm not imagining things.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Ok so I cheated and POAS today. I realised DH won't be here on my testing day so I wanted to test in the days before hand in case I got a bfp. Now I'm not much of a line imaginer - I've never once thought I have had a bfp before. Until this morning. I *think* I can see a faint line on my ic. I'm kicking myself though as I threw out my cup. If I'd kept it I could've tested with my frer as well! Argh. I'll just have to wait til tomorrow now. I did take some photos, but I don't think you can see it on them. Hopefully I'm not imagining things.
    Oh wow that is so exiting!! Hopefully you'll get a nice a clear 2nd line with frer tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh fx for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just use a mug or something!!!! You can disinfect it later!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought she was referring to throwing out the cup of pee, because she could just pee on the frer...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *waits for frer result with smu*

lol.

AFM - cd18 & no o yet

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't second morning urine supposed to be ok.

So excited with all the promising news this morning. Things are looking up for second part of march.

I just got made permanent in my job this morning which means 14 weeks paid maternity leave!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (14-03-2014),Pinkblue  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant the good news from all of you btw. Not just crowing about my own ;-)
    Only realised how it looked after!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Lolamc! Fx for an early bfp now!
    @theoneandonlyem - Fx for tomorrow's test. How exciting!
    @SquishyO and HOF - that's awesome!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (14-03-2014),SquishyO  (14-03-2014)