Closed Thread
Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Oooh hoping for the best!!! When are you test??? Your so strong holding on this long
    Not quite so strong.... I May have done some First response dip tests last week.... That had *something* and a build up of dye along the side of the test near the test line location.......but definately not confident enough to say it was a BFP. Im leaning towards all of them were false BFPs... I done FMU, SMU and FMU the next day...

Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    This sounds promising! When are you going to test?
    I Was going to wait and grab one thursday, but have just been prescribed some steroidal medication....which im filling the script for tomorrow...but its not good news for pregnancy...so ill grab, and do a test before i get the medication - IF AF hasnt come before i go out.

Quote Originally Posted by lelucciola View Post
    How many DPO do you all think is reasonable to do a HPT?

DF and I made an agreement that I'm unsure why I even suggested it as it just drives my curiosity even more batty but I'll do the HPT and leave it on the ensuite window sill without looking so he can be the first one to find out then he gets to tell me. His poker face sucks so I know he won't be able to hold out on me at least haha
    I think, most BFPs are 10dpo onwards, some lucky women get them beforehand...i remember a thread quite a few months back, a lady asked when people got their BFP and the most common was 11-12dpo....The longer you can leave it, the more chance of the result being accurate. (This comming from someone who tested twice daily from 8dpo when ttc #1)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

DF and I made an agreement that I'm unsure why I even suggested it as it just drives my curiosity even more batty but I'll do the HPT and leave it on the ensuite window sill without looking so he can be the first one to find out then he gets to tell me. His poker face sucks so I know he won't be able to hold out on me at least haha
    I think 8dpo is ok, the countdown to pregnancy website has some good stats on chances of a false positive while pregnant by dpo. I think thats so cute I cant help but watch the pee travel up the stick though!

Funny story, when I did my first poas with DS1 I used a frer and did it mid****** and popped it on the bench and waited watching DFs watch that he had left there, I picked up the test after 5 min and stood there for a good 2-3 min thinking wtf? This test is crap..there is nothing there??? Took me a while to realize I was looking at the back of the test, flipped it over-

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    You're a legend HOF thank you xxxxx
    No problem xo

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok as far as i know, everything is up to date!

Let me know if i missed anything...

Doms and Squishy - CONGRATULATIONS again!!! I Hope to join you tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'd day 10dpo because if you start testing early you just get yourself down and catch a chemical which will get you even more down.

I'm waiting till 10dpo which is Friday. my lp is 13 days so I'll only be 3 days till af. ahhh hurry up Friday so I can be disappointed lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my 2014 clearblue advanced fertility monitor!

Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post

Still hoping it was a waste of money for you and you get your BFP in a few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROFL!! The first test I did I pulled it apart, literally to get to the stick i didn't realize it was supposed to just be peed on and that was it >.<

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lelucciola For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alrighty, 10DPO it is for testing, I can't guarantee I'll be able to hold out that long hahaha

Can I be put down for the 8th please?

My eldest turns 10 tomorrow, seems like just yesterday I saw the two lines come up when I was pregnant with him. Can't believe it was was a decade ago that I had him! Will be a massive gap between him and a bub now, but he and his 8yo brother jump up and down at the idea of another little brother or sister whenever its mentioned. Will have some awesome little helpers that's for sure

I want it to be Saturday already! I can't be any busier than what I already am but still can't push wanting to poas out of my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post

Wow that looks very tech.. So how does it work?

FX that you won't need it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet 😝😝😝😝

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Legeyt For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (05-03-2014)