Closed Thread
Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    9'dpo here today did a test mid morning and there may have been a shadow of line but I'm not confident. Won't test again until the 3rd now. Feeling very heavy in my uterus so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is one of my biggest things atm twinniemumma! I even feel resistance if I go to bend over, like theres "something there"
    I thought I was going crazy
    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    That is one of my biggest things atm twinniemumma! I even feel resistance if I go to bend over, like theres "something there"
    I thought I was going crazy
    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Yes! That's exactly what I've been feeling. As soon as I stand up I feel it. Trying so hard not to read too much into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX is a good sign Twinnie and Shadow !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi shadow. Can you please move me from 1 March to 31 March? AF arrived today. Hopefully I get a BFP for my birthday, not AF. I'm hoping o might be a bit earlier & I'll get that BFP before my birthday, but my cycles average out to 34 days, so I'll stick with that for now.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Long cycles would be a pain sorry bout the witch, good luck for March

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi shadow. Can you please move me from 1 March to 31 March? AF arrived today. Hopefully I get a BFP for my birthday, not AF. I'm hoping o might be a bit earlier & I'll get that BFP before my birthday, but my cycles average out to 34 days, so I'll stick with that for now.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Sorry to hear Funchu, I have long cycles too, use to be 35-36 days but now 33-34 days. Good luck for round 2 this month xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No help here - I'm trying to distract myself during this TWW without much luck either! Just keen so see if acupuncture helps me at all with my whacky cycle, so getting a little too impatient. Even a hectic workload isn't helping distract me! Trying to force myself to get to the bathroom in the mornings without grabbing HPTs... It's hard!
    I have put my hpt at the very back of my pantry, hoping out of reach of the toilet & out of sight will mean not too much poas!

CD2 here scan in 8 days which will give us a good eta of ovulation.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (26-02-2014),Funchu  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No help here - I'm trying to distract myself during this TWW without much luck either! Just keen so see if acupuncture helps me at all with my whacky cycle, so getting a little too impatient. Even a hectic workload isn't helping distract me! Trying to force myself to get to the bathroom in the mornings without grabbing HPTs... It's hard!
    Hey Shrill, just thought I would let you know re the acupuncture I believe it really does work, my best friend has been TTC No.2 for 3yrs (her first took only 3 months), after numerous MMC, a LP defect and two failed IVF attempts the FS told her to forget about having another baby and move on with her life, but she is pretty determined. She started seeing a naturopath and acupuncturist for 6 months while she had a break from TTC to allow them both to work and for her body to rid of all the fertility drugs she had taken, her cycles went from 23 days to a standard 28 days, her progesterone levels increased to normal and her egg quality increased 10 fold (she is 40), and she had never felt better. Her first month back TTC, low and behold, she is 7 weeks pregnant and all her bloods have come back fantastic and well above normal range, this is all her own body, no fertility assistance, just the naturopath and acupuncturist. I hope it works for you too

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (26-02-2014),Shrillian  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Hey Shrill, just thought I would let you know re the acupuncture I believe it really does work, my best friend has been TTC No.2 for 3yrs (her first took only 3 months), after numerous MMC, a LP defect and two failed IVF attempts the FS told her to forget about having another baby and move on with her life, but she is pretty determined. She started seeing a naturopath and acupuncturist for 6 months while she had a break from TTC to allow them both to work and for her body to rid of all the fertility drugs she had taken, her cycles went from 23 days to a standard 28 days, her progesterone levels increased to normal and her egg quality increased 10 fold (she is 40), and she had never felt better. Her first month back TTC, low and behold, she is 7 weeks pregnant and all her bloods have come back fantastic and well above normal range, this is all her own body, no fertility assistance, just the naturopath and acupuncturist. I hope it works for you too
    My acupuncturist said I only would be doing 6 sessions as I should be seeing a change after that. In the 5 sessions I've already done, I've had two surges detected on OPKs (the latest one I'm convinced I ovulated on) and have been getting some of the pre-AF symptoms most ladies tend to get.

Hoping, if it's not a BFP, that I at least get AF "on time". (Usually I get AF every 2-3 months and my FS doubts I even ovulate each time).

Giving acupuncture a go at the moment as I have done three rounds of OI already and just wanted to try it before heading back for further treatment.

I'm really hoping it works and I don't need to go back to the FS, but also concerned about leaving it too late to back to induction if it's required (35 in June).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd2... Shadow can you book me in for a BFP on 27 March please? Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dpo and all day ( getting worse now ) I have had left ovary pain/ aching sometimes radiating in to my hip and leg!!! Really hope it's a corpus luteum producing lots of progesterone for my BFP