Closed Thread
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I'm 4 dpo have been easily distracted by work so far but now have 5 days off willing myself to stay strong this month as I usually cave and start testing from 5dpo! But I refuse to do that this month. I WILL NOT TEST TIL 11 DPO !! Lol
    Good luck hope you can find ways to mike the TWW fly by x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

emjayne  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am TWW crazy too and I didn't think I would be so soon, I have come to realise how ready I am to be pregnant again and would love, love, love to see that BFP this month! I have had what I think are lots of symptoms but I am also thinking that I may have just had a bit of a tummy bug the past few days so it is hard to tell. 9DPO and BFN yesterday and today. I thought I felt tingling in my nIpples today but I'm trying to just ignore it incase it's all in my head!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Squishy - I'm trying to stay strong like you but it's so hard! Work is insane but it's still creeping into my thoughts! Ahh! I've got a lot on the next few days including a weekend away with girlfriends so hopefully that will distract me!

I agree Addicted to Love. You spend so long trying to avoid it when you are younger and then when you are ready you want it to happen straight away. When are you testing? Fx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emjayne For This Useful Post:

cuky  (26-02-2014),SquishyO  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm somewhere betwen 5 and 9dpo, though I'm thinking 8/9 dpo most likely. Thinking I have symptoms but I'm sure its in my head.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shadow. Can you please move me from 1 March to 31 March? AF arrived today. Hopefully I get a BFP for my birthday, not AF. I'm hoping o might be a bit earlier & I'll get that BFP before my birthday, but my cycles average out to 34 days, so I'll stick with that for now.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    No help here - I'm trying to distract myself during this TWW without much luck either! Just keen so see if acupuncture helps me at all with my whacky cycle, so getting a little too impatient. Even a hectic workload isn't helping distract me! Trying to force myself to get to the bathroom in the mornings without grabbing HPTs... It's hard!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi shadow. Can you please move me from 1 March to 31 March? AF arrived today. Hopefully I get a BFP for my birthday, not AF. I'm hoping o might be a bit earlier & I'll get that BFP before my birthday, but my cycles average out to 34 days, so I'll stick with that for now.

Boo!!! Sorry to hear, hun.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear but at least you still get a chance in march

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear! Fx March is still your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No help here - I'm trying to distract myself during this TWW without much luck either! Just keen so see if acupuncture helps me at all with my whacky cycle, so getting a little too impatient. Even a hectic workload isn't helping distract me! Trying to force myself to get to the bathroom in the mornings without grabbing HPTs... It's hard!
    Me too! I haven't bought any new tests - trying to hold out!