Closed Thread
Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Perhaps a well-timed visit to wherever he will be might be in order?
    I can't afford those sort of flights atm unfortunately....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Ohh you got a tatt on your foot? Brave girl! Ive heard the foot is one of the most painful places!

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    This was my third foot tatt and although it hurt (a lot!) it was definitely bearable.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393165844.786575.jpg

It's hubby's star sign and a line from our wedding song
    "I'm so lost for you..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    I think I'll b in the same boat. Mrs tugs... We are on holiday to Western Australia this cycle and staying with family so can't see a real chance to bd... Ahh well hopefully April will be our cycle xx

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October
    We seem to have the exact same lives atm lol. Lemme know if you wanna catch up for coffee while ur in WA ;-P

Honestly though don't let that hinder your causes. There's ALWAYS time to bd. Late at night after everyone's in bed, before dinner in the bathroom. Doesn't matter! Just do it! You'll regret the wasted cycle otherwise.
    Heck, once DH went for a drive to a secluded area and DTD in the car lol. Gotta do what you gotta do ;-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    We seem to have the exact same lives atm lol. Lemme know if you wanna catch up for coffee while ur in WA ;-P

Honestly though don't let that hinder your causes. There's ALWAYS time to bd. Late at night after everyone's in bed, before dinner in the bathroom. Doesn't matter! Just do it! You'll regret the wasted cycle otherwise.
    Heck, once DH went for a drive to a secluded area and DTD in the car lol. Gotta do what you gotta do ;-)
    Aw thats so lovely, yeah finding the time will be so hard, but im taking my monitor over with me and some opks since charting wont really work with the time difference...

hate family holidays, my dad plans my whole trip its annoying! just want to feel like its a damn holiday and not a scheduled trip...bahhh annoyed

Thinking if we aren't pregnant by June/July, we will go over to Thailand for 2 weeks in September... I know i haven't been in this TTC business for long but already being a downer about it, and it drives me nuts when people say oh just relax..like thats so freakin easy

okay end of rant lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Oh dear! Glad you had time to take care of yourself though! Hope your levels are okay and clear you for TTC!
    Thanks Shrillian!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Aw thats so lovely, yeah finding the time will be so hard, but im taking my monitor over with me and some opks since charting wont really work with the time difference...

hate family holidays, my dad plans my whole trip its annoying! just want to feel like its a damn holiday and not a scheduled trip...bahhh annoyed

Thinking if we aren't pregnant by June/July, we will go over to Thailand for 2 weeks in September... I know i haven't been in this TTC business for long but already being a downer about it, and it drives me nuts when people say oh just relax..like thats so freakin easy

okay end of rant lol...
    I could have written this word for word lol. Even down to the planned family holiday lol.
    We have tested fate and just booked a holiday 10 months away!! But with DH away this cycle, absolute worst thing that can happen is I'm flying in the middle if my third trimester so no biggie really.
    Hope you enjoy your holiday. Good luck with navigating around your parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, does anyone know if high sensitivity to coffee is an early sign of pregnancy!? My symptoms are continuing! Woke up fine this morning, had omelette no prob for breakfast then went out for take away coffee, as soon as I finished my coffee (same one I have everyday) I felt a bit nauseous, raced home and was gagging a little before I threw up so did HPT and was neg, I'm 8DPO. Could possibly just be tummy bug I guess!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It could be something.... It could be nothing....

8dpo is quite early...

It could depend on a few things... What test did you use? Im guessing it wasnt fmu... How long since you had been to the loo? How long since you had drank something and how much?

You can try not going to the toilet/drinking for a few hours to test during the day...or doing fmu... Either should give accurate results if you are utd... But 8dpo is early...so theres definately still time!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo AF finished today.. So here's to the countdown to ovulation...

Not that we can really bd neways but I'll try.... Lol

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to go TWW crazy! 6 days until AF is due and trying not to symptom spot too much but it's so hard to not over analyze everything! Trying for our 1st so no idea of what to expect and this is only my 2nd cycle of TTC

I had an IUD for 6 yrs (no AF for about 5 apart from occasional spotting) until last August and cycle went back to normal right away (very lucky). I'm still getting used to what is my 'normal'. Been to docs and had bloods done and all fine.

At this stage not using OPKs or temping but am using an app and recording notes and feelings so I can compare to previous months.

How do you all distract yourselves during this limbo?

Hope we get lots of March BFPs!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emjayne For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (25-02-2014)