Closed Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm needing a miracle can I join? Don't know my dates yet after my MMC. Fx we all get our sticky healthy miracles in March

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    I'm needing a miracle can I join? Don't know my dates yet after my MMC. Fx we all get our sticky healthy miracles in March
    Of course! Sorry to hearof your loss. I hope you're taking it easy.

ill put you down as unsure for now. Once you have a date, let me know and ill change it for you.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shadow can you put me down for a March miracle lol. Will wait for Feb O before I confirm March date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Shadow can you put me down for a March miracle lol. Will wait for Feb O before I confirm March date.
    No worries ill added you as unsure too, just let me know when you want to be changed

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    No this isn't my first, I have 3 children (6, 5 and 2) but this isn't my baby, I'm doing surrogacy for a couple so it's their embryo we will be transferring- I'm just the oven This will be our first cycle

I also have long cycles (35 days) so I know your pain TTC my own, am on CD6 now but we have to wait to see the ethics board on the 5th of March before we can transfer so Feb is out for us!
    Headoverfeet- What a lovely gift you are giving a couple. My sister suffered with infertility and 3 failed IVF attepmts early on in her marriage. On her last attempt with IVF, she got her son- he's an only child now, though. I don't think she'd like to go through it all again. I've often considered carrying for her, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough! I admire your throughfulness, courage and strength

AFM- still waiting on AF, I just want this cycle to start already! Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to the witch coming to visit!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hey hun this is your month xo
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Headoverfeet- What a lovely gift you are giving a couple. My sister suffered with infertility and 3 failed IVF attepmts early on in her marriage. On her last attempt with IVF, she got her son- he's an only child now, though. I don't think she'd like to go through it all again. I've often considered carrying for her, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough! I admire your throughfulness, courage and strength

AFM- still waiting on AF, I just want this cycle to start already! Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to the witch coming to visit!
    Thanks M2OR sorry to hear your sisters journey has been so rough thank you for your kind words

AFM CD7 think this might be a 8 or 9 day AF..it's just dragging on in drips and drabs, bugger off already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing!

Shadow - could you please put me down as "unsure"? Still waiting for AF to show (irregular cycles), so who knows when I'll be testing. If I had a standard 28 day cycle, she should have been here early last week. Sigh.

Given she usually shows every 2-3 months, I'm hoping I'll have a chance for a March miracle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing...

headoverfeet - I admire what you are doing! It's an awesome thing to do for someone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Same as some of you, my super long cycle has me out for Feb, and this may change, but if you can put my down for March 3rd that would be amazing! Hopefully this cycle is the one for all of us

And I agree, headoverfeet, it is so lovely what you are doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Welcome back pinkblue!

ME33 / DH36 / DD7 - TTC since feb2013
    😊 Thanks it's scary to be back! Just dipping a toe in the water....I hope you'll have your BFP by then and won't need to be in March Strega!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (28-01-2014)