Closed Thread
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1106
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    So sorry Funchu, Shrillian and Riri March hasnt been very lucky!!

Best of luck in April everyone!!! I wont be back for a few months, Taking a break from TTC and focusing on weightloss Hopefully it will aid our BFP in comming quicker!

Sorry everyone for the BFNs And for anyone who hasn't seen AF yet, I hope she stays at bay!

Good luck with your break and weightless shadow! Look after yourself and hope to see you back soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    So sorry Funchu, Shrillian and Riri March hasnt been very lucky!!

Best of luck in April everyone!!! I wont be back for a few months, Taking a break from TTC and focusing on weightloss Hopefully it will aid our BFP in comming quicker!
    Thanks hun.

You're still going to lurk, right? Or clean break from BH as well? (Say it isn't so!!)

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday @Funchu!
    Sorry that you didn't get the present you were hoping for! Wine? Coffee? Chocolate?

I was so sure there'd be a few positive stories this morning!
    Sorry to hear Riri.
    And good luck Shadow! Just remember you need to keep a fat roll in case you need to start injections! They hurt less with a fat roll!
    @Shrillian.....does that mean your still in the March game?

I had a spot of nausea this am and was hoping it would stick around! But as I'm only 4 dpi I was probably just hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riri View Post
    BFN for me too. 11dpo- I figure there should be even a whisper of a line if it was going to happen but nada. On to April...
    No...don't give up yet! You might be the first April BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    @Shrillian.....does that mean your still in the March game?
    I guess? I haven't had any sign of AF at the moment, but if I'm back to my irregular self then it's no surprise.

TMI - My bo0bs started hurting slightly yesterday, but not the n1pples. Haven't had that before, but am not thinking of it as a sign of a BFP as I had n1pple sensitivity with my chem.

Been bloated like crazy the past week as well, which *finally* subsided on Saturday, but came back yesterday. Sigh.

I wish either AF or a BFP would turn up and put me out of the waiting game mystery!

It's funny - I never hated having irregular cycles before TTC! Now not being able to monitor properly is just plain annoying! Ha ha!

Bring on the 14th and my appointment with my new FS!

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx that those really are proper pos symptoms!
    Stupid waiting game!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not to come across as being negative about it, but I have given up hope of it happening naturally after all this time TTC.

I don't really bother symptom spotting anymore, either (as in, I'll note symptoms but won't think about them being possible signs of me being UTD)!

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Thanks hun.

You're still going to lurk, right? Or clean break from BH as well? (Say it isn't so!!)

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Ill probably read along/lurk, but am also trying to reduce my social media time But not completely gone!

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Good luck with your break and weightless shadow! Look after yourself and hope to see you back soon
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    And good luck Shadow! Just remember you need to keep a fat roll in case you need to start injections! They hurt less with a fat roll!

I had a spot of nausea this am and was hoping it would stick around! But as I'm only 4 dpi I was probably just hungry!
    Thanks!! HAha, i wont loose enough to loose all those rolls in only a few months I have quite a bit to loose!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Not to come across as being negative about it, but I have given up hope of it happening naturally after all this time TTC.

I don't really bother symptom spotting anymore, either (as in, I'll note symptoms but won't think about them being possible signs of me being UTD)!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Gosh i could have written this After 17mnths TTC, having a few chems, and random and different symptoms every single month - im sure ive had EVERY single possible symptom).... Symptom spotting is pointless!! Its stupid, with DS, i had one bout of motion sickness, while in a car
    at 10dpo (Which combined with a dream of a BFP that afternoon during a nanna nap made me test the next morning when i got my BFP!) But after those few things, apart from being a bit tired..........I could have gone on my merry way none the wiser until about 21wks when i first felt him kick (At 23 it could be felt outside) He was really active and strong!

But then ive had no symptoms and still not been UTD I Guess for some of us until those magical 2 lines show its just too hard to tell!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Funchu🎉 Perhaps a bottle or 3 of wine tonight?
    Sorry hun..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh a rush of eom bfns :-((