Closed Thread
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    argh! well according to FF i have already ovulated! It was supposed to today but according to temps i'm 3 dpo which seems like my cycle got shorter So confused. Still testing on the 4th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This double surge I'll vouch for as well. If I hadn't kept testing I would never know my first O fails most months.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funchu, fingers crossed for you this month. I remember you from the very first thread I joined, so it's about time we had BFPs.

As for the second surge thing it's always a possibility. I have never used OPKs throughout a cycle. I always found them frustrating. I did used to temp religiously though and it only ever picked up one temp rise. I get ovulation cramps too so I can generally tell from that, and my post O signs. But I have had a few whacky cycles. One was 65 days long which was torturous, I temped for most of it and fairly sure that could have have been due to not ovulating the first surge and having a second go. We generally BD fairly regularly throughout the whole cycle in case too. Thank you for the advice though.

I really wish I could work out why it's not happening. Going to go back to our FS after this cycle if we don't conceive and work out our next step.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hi lovelies, Shadow can I please be added to the 22nd? That should be the day AF is due. Will probably test a day or two earlier but will try to hold out. AF reared her ugly head yesterday afternoon. It has been 15mths TTC for us so far, so heading into 16. Cycles are roughly 34 days which makes it drag even longer. Going to try to get back into a positive frame of mind again for this cycle. The 24th March will be our 2nd wedding anniversary so fx we can have our BFP for then ������.
    Sorry to hear AF Came, but ill add you! Heres hoping you get a nice anniversary present I Could have almost written your post word for word...long cycles, length of time TTC (though i started oct 2012) I Think we all need some bfps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hugs Jessi. We've been ttc nearly 16 months & my cycles are normally between 30 & 35 days, but I've had a couple go past 40, so I know what you mean about it dragging. fx you get your BFP for your wedding anniversary. I'm still hoping I get mine for my 4th wedding anniversary on 27 Feb, but it's not looking likely. I'm either 6dpo or 12dpo, so I guess I'll find out soon.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    FX for an anniverary present in the form of a BFP for you too funchu!! LTTTC Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by RedPoppi View Post
    argh! well according to FF i have already ovulated! It was supposed to today but according to temps i'm 3 dpo which seems like my cycle got shorter So confused. Still testing on the 4th.
    EEK!!! Well, good luck!! How strange it thinks you have o'd already, though its totally possible I Can o anywhere from cd17-cd22.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    I've only just heard about the second surge thing, and I think it is entirely possible!
    On the plus side, its a good thing that your body notices it didn't ovulate the first time so it tries again. It also means that those who stop dtd after they think they ovulated probably should dtd every second day throughout their cycle just in case!

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    We DTD every 2nd day, TTC or not (our little agreement) DF would be up for every.single.day but we had to come to some agreement that gave me time off, but met his needs too! So as far as TTC goes, i know we would be covered, but i usually try throw in an extra one or 2 around pos opks. Though this cycle...i could have ovulated 15th/16th (LOTS of EWCM and cramps) or today (semi ewcm but more watery and cramps) ... We've dtd on the 7th, 9th, 11, 13th, 14th, 16th......so either way we are covered, and will again tonight for good measure

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (18-02-2014),Funchu  (18-02-2014),JessiW  (19-02-2014),RedPoppi  (18-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm nervous that we missed the egg I guess i'll know on the 4th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shadow, and yes definitely sucks. Good we aren't going through it alone, although I wish no one else had to wait this long because it's just not fair. I remember that you were here when I started out too. Luckily there is only a few still TTC from back then...and hopefully none of us for much longer because we will all have BFPs! Fx anyways x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I please join? CD1 here, testing day will be 23rd March. Last cycle showed that I only have a 6-7 day LP so I'm a bit gutted. Fingers crossed for a month full of BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the suggestion Addicted to Love, but I chart temps to confirm o & don't normally bother with OPKs. Looking back at my cycles, we have done enough baby dancing at the right time nearly every cycle. We usually keep going for at least a week after suspected o, just in case my chart is out (like last cycle when I ended up with o on cd 31). No PCOS here. According to tests DH & I are both fine & should have no trouble conceiving.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome emma. I've added you. Do you temp to work our your lp length?

Jessi, I agree. Fx for late spring babies all round!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (19-02-2014),JessiW  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=shadowangel0205;7668954]Welcome back! Glad to hear your break helped! I was doing similar but made this thread beforehand so I guess next time I did however delete my app, and have no opks! So we have just been dtd every 2nd day (plus vday) and are seeing how things go! Now I just need to relax for my tww which I think has just started!

Good luck! Hope the relaxed approach works. Just got to try and keep yourself distracted for the next two weeks lol
    I was suppose to break for longer but I looked at the dates and I'm hoping the universe will be kind to me and give me a BFP on the day my MMC was due, will hopefully make the day easier to deal with