Closed Thread
Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yippy!! Ive been waiting to do a March one please put me down for the 28th so excited for my IPs we should be transferring one frostie around the 19th and I'll be testing from 9dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Done! yay im not alone lol

Exciting! Is it your first time? How long have you been ttc?

march feels like forever away! I'm cd1 today but my cycles are long, so ill miss february. we are kinda taking it easy this cycle, no opks or extra bd...just take it as it comes, and im hoping to only test if af is late!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No this isn't my first, I have 3 children (6, 5 and 2) but this isn't my baby, I'm doing surrogacy for a couple so it's their embryo we will be transferring- I'm just the oven This will be our first cycle

I also have long cycles (35 days) so I know your pain TTC my own, am on CD6 now but we have to wait to see the ethics board on the 5th of March before we can transfer so Feb is out for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I'll get to test in Feb, it depends on my cycle... sigh... so unpredictable!!! I'm thinking I'll be testing in March though... around the 1st. It would be nice if I got to test on 27 Feb & even nicer to get a BFP then (it's our 4 year wedding anniversary that day), but I'll hang out in the March thread for now.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadow, I like the name of this thread I am definitely looking for a miracle in March - a sticky miracle

Can you please add me as unsure for testing date for now? I am waiting for normal af following my recent mc. I think there's a few others in the feb thread who are waiting for March too so I think there will be a more ladies here soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I'm going to miss out on Feb bc DH is away so my next test time will be March around the 23rd. Glad I've got company!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Headoverfeet - that is a very admirable thing you are doing!

ME33 / DH36 / DD7 - TTC since feb2013
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopetown View Post
    Hi Shadow, I like the name of this thread I am definitely looking for a miracle in March - a sticky miracle

Can you please add me as unsure for testing date for now? I am waiting for normal af following my recent mc. I think there's a few others in the feb thread who are waiting for March too so I think there will be a more ladies here soon!!
    Sorry to hear of you loss I hope this month brings you a take home baby xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm going to miss out on Feb bc DH is away so my next test time will be March around the 23rd. Glad I've got company!
    Welcome and

8. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I jumped into the other thread (as I'm predicting I'll be too impatient to wait for AF- due around 2nd march), but could you please add me to the 2nd as well? Just in case this bub decides to be like DS2 and not give me a positive until AFTER AF is due.
    Thanks heaps! 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive added everything ladies

Headoverfeet- wow, what an amazing thing to do! You must be a very caring, giving and selfless person to do such a thing for someone else.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (30-01-2014),M2OR  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    I jumped into the other thread (as I'm predicting I'll be too impatient to wait for AF- due around 2nd march), but could you please add me to the 2nd as well? Just in case this bub decides to be like DS2 and not give me a positive until AFTER AF is due.
    Thanks heaps! ������������
    Welcome

And thank you shadowangel it's something I have always wanted to do, so I do feel like I am fore filling one of my own dreams too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (28-01-2014)